Blackpool vs Barnsley Prediction
Blackpool welcomes Barnsley to Bloomfield Road for this FA Cup third round clash elimination stages.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Blackpool vs Barnsley Prediction: MATCH FACTS
- Blackpool plays in the English league two which is the lower tier. They are 10th in this league with 34 points from 24 games. They have 9 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 2 wins, 2 losses and a draw (LDWLW)
- Their last game out was a 0-1 loss to Mansfield at home.
- Bransley play in the English championship league which is 2 levels up from Blackpool. They are 8th with 38 points from 25 games with 11 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 3 wins, a draw and a loss (WDWWL)
- Their last game out was a 1-0 win over Nottingham forest on the road.
Blackpool vs Barnsley Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 24 times in History with Barnsley dominating these head to head by 14-4 and 6 draws.
- Their last 5 games have been 3 Barnsley, 1 Blackpool and 1 draw.
- The last time that they met was in December 2015 during league one play where Barnsley won 4-2 at home.
Why Blackpool will win
Blackpool has 2 wins under their belts in the FA Cup to get here. They beat both Kindermister 2-0 and Brackley town 1-0. While this is a bigger challenge, lets hope that they are up to the challenge.
Why Barnsley will win
Barnsley play in the upper league which means that they face a stiffer competition which means they are the superior team and should take care of a lower tier team.
Blackpool vs Barnsley Prediction
Bransley should win this game but as with any competition, it is never easy to play on the road and teams have a tendency to look down on their lower tier opponents, Knowing even a loss here is not so devastating as they can make it up at home.
Lets hope that not to be the case here and Barnsley take care of business.
Barnsley to win on the road
|DATE||TIME||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||HOW TO BET|
|07-01-2016||18:00||COLCHESTER 2.56||3.47||CARLISLE 2.62||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||HULL CITY 2.51||3.31||SWANSEA 2.78||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SUNDERLAND 2.25||3.27||BURNLEY 3.22||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||QPR 2.40||3.25||BLACKBURN 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BLACKPOOL 3.20||3.48||BARNSLEY 2.14||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||WIGAN 2.46||3.26||NOTTINGHAM 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||NORWICH CITY 3.31||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.19||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.04||3.49||NORTHAMPTON 3.65||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SWINDON TOWN 2.21||3.35||SHREWSBURY 3.35||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||ROTHERHAM 2.45||3.30||OXFORD UTD 2.87||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||22:45||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.39||3.41||SEVILLA FC 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||14:30||CARDIFF 2.78||3.42||FULHAM 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LORIENT 2.77||3.19||NICE 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LENS 2.30||3.13||METZ 3.08||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||TOULOUSE 2.47||3.04||MARSEILLE 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||AJ AUXERRE 2.52||3.04||TROYES 2.83||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||17:00||CHIEVO 2.71||3.09||ATALANTA 2.82||Bet Analysis|