Cardiff vs Fulham Prediction
Fulham travel to Cardiff hoping for a win and glory as they advance through the FA Cup 3rd round.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Cardiff vs Fulham Prediction: MATCH FACTS
- Fulham are 10th on the table with 36 points from 24 games. They have 9 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss. (LWDWD)
- Their last game out was a 1-2 loss to top seed Brighton on the road.
- Cardiff are 19th with 27 points from 24 games, They have 7 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss (WDLWD)
- Their last game out was a 1-0 win over 12th seed Aston Villa.
Cardiff vs Fulham Prediction: H2H
- These two tams have met 17 times with Cardiff leading 8-5 with 4 draws between them.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 1 win each and 3 draws.
- Their last meeting was in August for this current season which ended in a 2-2 draw with Fulham being the home team.
Cardiff vs Fulham Prediction: line ups and player news
Cardiff are without defender Bruno Ecuele Manga, who is away with Gabon at the Africa Cup of Nations.
But Greg Halford could make his debut after joining from Rotherham on Friday.
Chris Martin may not feature for Fulham, although boss Slavisa Jokanovic is adamant the on-loan striker will not return to parent club Derby.
Defender Michael Madl could return after sickness, but Floyd Ayite (Togo) and Neeskens Kebano (DR Congo) are on international duty.
Why Cardiff will win
Cardiff has 5 wins at home vs 3 losses so they are the better home team than road team and can play with anyone at home.
Why Fulham will win
Fulham are the overall better team on paper, they have 5 wins and just 2 losses on the road. Their offense scores 1.71 goals vs 1.13 and concedes 1.25 vs 1.53 goals.
Cardiff vs Fulham Prediction
These two teams overall are not that far apart to make a win or loss determination, their records on the road and at home are pretty much the same. Fulham have the better offense which might be negated by this being a road game so we will give these teams a draw here
Take the draw
|DATE||TIME||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||HOW TO BET|
|07-01-2016||18:00||COLCHESTER 2.56||3.47||CARLISLE 2.62||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||HULL CITY 2.51||3.31||SWANSEA 2.78||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SUNDERLAND 2.25||3.27||BURNLEY 3.22||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||QPR 2.40||3.25||BLACKBURN 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BLACKPOOL 3.20||3.48||BARNSLEY 2.14||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||WIGAN 2.46||3.26||NOTTINGHAM 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||NORWICH CITY 3.31||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.19||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.04||3.49||NORTHAMPTON 3.65||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SWINDON TOWN 2.21||3.35||SHREWSBURY 3.35||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||ROTHERHAM 2.45||3.30||OXFORD UTD 2.87||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||22:45||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.39||3.41||SEVILLA FC 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||14:30||CARDIFF 2.78||3.42||FULHAM 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LORIENT 2.77||3.19||NICE 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LENS 2.30||3.13||METZ 3.08||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||TOULOUSE 2.47||3.04||MARSEILLE 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||AJ AUXERRE 2.52||3.04||TROYES 2.83||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||17:00||CHIEVO 2.71||3.09||ATALANTA 2.82||Bet Analysis|