Inter Vs Sassuolo Prediction.Inter welcome Sassuolo at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. Can the hosts return to winning ways under new management?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Inter Vs Sassuolo Prediction:match facts
- Inter are in the 7th position on the Italy Serie A table with 56 points after playing 35 matches with 17 wins 5 draws and 13 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 draw and 3 losses (LLLDL)
- Their last match played they lost 1-0 away to Genoa.
- They have played a total of 17 home matches with 10 wins, 3 losses and 4 draws.
- Sassuolo are in the 14th position on the Italy Serie A table with 40 points after playing 35 matches with 11 wins 7 draws and 17 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 2 wins and 3 draws (DWDWD)
- Their last match played they drew 2-2 to Fiorentina on a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 17 away matches with5wins, 4 draws and 8 losses.
Inter Vs Sassuolo Prediction:h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 7 times with 4 wins for Inter whereas Sassuolo has 3 wins.
- In their last match played Inter won 1-0 away at Sassuolo.
why Inter will win
Inter are now outside the top six. A potential season outside of Europe beckons, especially if they can’t get a result at home to Sassuolo.
The Nerazzurri have found the net in 94% of their home games, averaging 2.25 goals per match. Inter’s under-19s boss Stefano Vecchi could get off to a solid start as interim boss if his side continue that scoring ratio this weekend.
why Sassuolo will win
Sassuolo suddenly have been earning better results after a rough start to the season and arrive at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on a 5 match unbeaten streak since losing 2-1 to Lazio at the start of April.
Inter Vs Sassuolo Prediction
The hosts have won 60% of their home games, while Sassuolo have lost 46% of their away games. Sassuolo have lost by a single goal in 76% of their away defeats this season,
We Predict a home win for Sassuolo
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-05||Bet Analysis||1438||Crystal Palace |
|3.43||Hull City |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||1069||West Ham |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||4480||Tottenham |
|3.74||Manchester Utd |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||1080||Alaves |
|3.58||Celta Vigo |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||5051||Las Palmas UD |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||2278||Real Madrid |
|6.78||Sevilla FC |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||3146||Inter |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||3955||Roma |
|14-05||bet analysis||1110||Torino |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||3531||Monaco |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||2875||Nice |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||5433||Caen |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||1749||Willem II |
|14-05||bet analysis||2474||PSV Eindhoven |
|6.71||PEC Zwolle |
|14-05||bet analysis||4056||Real Sociedad |
|14-05||bet analysis||1723||Villarreal |
|4.19||Deportivo La Coruna |
|14-05||bet analysis||4113||Betis |
|3.83||Atletico Madrid |
|14-05||Bet Analysis||3687||Crotone |
|14-05||bet analysis||3687||Sampdoria |