Lens vs Metz Prediction
Lens welcome mets to the Stade Bollaert-Delelis for the start of round play of the Coupe de France tournament.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Lens vs Metz Prediction: match facts
- Metz play in the top tier french ligue 1 where they are 18th and in the relagation playoff with 19 points from 18 games. They have 5 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 3 losses and 2 draws (DLLLD)
- Their last game out was a 2-2 draw vs Guinamp
- Lens play in the lower tier Ligue 2 where they are 3rd with 32 points from 19 gams. They have 8 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 3 wins, a draw and a loss (WLWWD)
- Their last game out was a was a 2-1 win over 13th seed Ajaccio at home.
Lens vs Metz Prediction: h2h
- These two teams have played each other 34 times with Lens leading 15-9 and 10 draws.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 3 lens, 1 Metz and 1 draw.
- Their last meeting was in May for last season where Lens won 1-0 at home.
Why Lens will win
Lens have already beaten this team in their last meeting at home in May. This is another home game and they know that they are capable of beating this team so they should.
Why Metz will win
Metz are the in the top tier french ligue so by definition the get to see better teams than the lower league opponent. which would give them an advantage in this game.
Lens vs Metz Prediction
Ordinarily, w would give the upper league opponent the nod but this is a case where Metz just got promoted this season and they have been outplayed and outmatched in the top league which simply means that they are most probably a one and don team and will be back to the lower tier at seasons end. But back to this game and if we don’t treat them as a superior opponent then by definition we will treat them as any equal visiting road team and would have to give this game to Lenz since they are the better opponent in this environment and them being third in the table at ligue 2.
Take Lens to win at home
|DATE||TIME||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||HOW TO BET|
|07-01-2016||18:00||COLCHESTER 2.56||3.47||CARLISLE 2.62||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||HULL CITY 2.51||3.31||SWANSEA 2.78||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SUNDERLAND 2.25||3.27||BURNLEY 3.22||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||QPR 2.40||3.25||BLACKBURN 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BLACKPOOL 3.20||3.48||BARNSLEY 2.14||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||WIGAN 2.46||3.26||NOTTINGHAM 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||NORWICH CITY 3.31||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.19||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.04||3.49||NORTHAMPTON 3.65||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SWINDON TOWN 2.21||3.35||SHREWSBURY 3.35||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||ROTHERHAM 2.45||3.30||OXFORD UTD 2.87||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||22:45||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.39||3.41||SEVILLA FC 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||14:30||CARDIFF 2.78||3.42||FULHAM 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LORIENT 2.77||3.19||NICE 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LENS 2.30||3.13||METZ 3.08||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||TOULOUSE 2.47||3.04||MARSEILLE 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||AJ AUXERRE 2.52||3.04||TROYES 2.83||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||17:00||CHIEVO 2.71||3.09||ATALANTA 2.82||Bet Analysis|