Marseille vs Monaco Prediction. Monaco travel to Stade Vélodrome and a Marseille team that they dominated in their 2 meetings in 2016 and won both games.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Marseille vs Monaco Prediction: match facts
- Marsielle are 6th on the table with 30 points from 19 games. They have 8 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses.
- They are also on a 5 match unbeaaten run (4W1D) Since they were pummled by this Monaco team 4-0 on the road back in November of 2016.
- Their last 5 games have been 4 wins and a draw (WWWWD)
- Their last game out was a 2-1 win over 14th seed Bastia on the road.
- Monaco are 2nd on the table with 42 points from 19 games. They are just 2 points adrift from leaders Nice. They have 13 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 3 wins, draw and a loss (WLWWD)
- Their last game out was a 2-1 win over lowly Caen.
Marseille vs Monaco Prediction: h2h
- These two teams have met 40 times with Marsielle leading 17-12 and 11 draws.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 3 Monaco wins, 1 Marsielle and a draw.
- Monaco has won all their metings in 2016 (2) the last one being in November in which they won easily in a 4-0 affair at home.
Why Marseille will win
Anyone else have the feeling that Marsielle have circled this return match on the calendar and are just itching for revenge. Well since that humbling loss to this team, they have yet to lose a game and are on a 4 game win streak. They have scored 9 goals and allowed just 2 and have kept 3 clean sheets. It is by far their best brand of Football this season.
Why Monaco will win
Well 2016 was a good year in terms of their head to head, winning both games with a 6-1 goals aggregate in the two games, so they know something about beating this team.
Marseille vs Monaco Prediction
Marsielle are yet to lose at home this season and are on a 4 game winning streak. Monaco beat them twice in 2016 but both times Monaco was at home. Monaco have a high powered offense scoring 3 goals a game vs 1.16 for Marsielle which is huge.
I just have the feeling that revenge is on Marsielle mind this time around, more than usual and they will be able to pull off this win.
Take the Marsielle Win
|DATE||TIME||HOW TO BET||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||GAME ID|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.31||3.17||WIGAN 3.33|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.11||3.41||NOTTINGHAM 3.52|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.26||3.23||BLACKBURN 3.34|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD WED 2.22||3.14||HUDDERSFIELD 3.57|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.53||3.07||MIDDLESBROUGH 3.07|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 3.24||3.35||BOURNEMOUTH 2.27|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||WEST HAM 2.17||3.41||CRYSTAL PALACE 3.41|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||BURNLEY 3.46||3.25||SOUTHAMPTON 2.22|
|14-01||18:00||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 3.03||3.25||STOKE CITY 2.44|
|14-01||20:30||Bet Analysis||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.51||3.21||ASTON VILLA 2.94|
|14-01||22:00||Bet Analysis||LORIENT 2.58||3.17||GUINGAMP 2.90|
|14-01||22:00||Bet Analysis||ANGERS 2.85||3.01||BORDEAUX 2.74|
|14-01||22:45||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LC 2.80||3.13||VILLARREAL 2.70|
|15-01||19:00||Bet Analysis||MANCHESTER UTD 2.15||3.38||LIVERPOOL 3.49|
|15-01||20:30||Bet Analysis||SPORTING GIJON 2.81||3.19||EIBAR 2.65|
|15-01||22:45||Bet Analysis||SEVILLA FC 3.61||3.72||REAL MADRID 1.99|
|15-01||23:00||Bet Analysis||MARSEILLE 2.95||3.38||MONACO 2.42|