Amiens vs Olympique Lyon prediction-Stade de la Licorne, where Amiens are undefeated in four league games can they make it 5 when the Lyon on Sunday?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Amiens vs Olympique Lyon prediction: Match Facts
- Amiens having played 16 matches is at position 9 with 21 points in this 2017-18 France Ligue 1.
- They have won 96 times, drawn 3 times and lost 7 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 1 times and lost 2 time in their overall 7 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game:- (LWWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 defeat at Rennes.
- So far in this season they have scored 15 goals for (GF), conceded 17 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 13 goals.
- Olympique Lyon having played 16 matches is at position 13 with 20 points in this 2017-18 France Ligue 1.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 5 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 5 time, drawn 2 times and lost 1 times in their overall 7 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 game. (LWLWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 defeat at Atlanta in their Europa League
- So far in this season they have scored 40 goals for (GF), conceded 18 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 22 goals.
Amiens vs Olympique Lyon prediction: H2H
- Lyon have won their only two meetings with Amiens in the past, scoring five goals and conceding just once in the process.
Amiens vs Olympique Lyon prediction: Players News And Squads
AMIENS SC PREDICTED LINE UP: R. Gurtner(G), K. Adénon(D), B. Dibassy(D), T. Monconduit(D), J. Lefort(D), R. Soumah(M), C. Charrier(M), O. El Hajjam(M), G. Fofana(M), T. NDombèlé(M), A. Kamara(A), G. Kakuta and M. Konaté
WHO TO WATCH: Senegal attacker Moussa Konate is Amiens’ top scorer however, with four goals to his name.
LYON PREDICTED LINE UP: Anthony Lopes, J. Morel, Marcelo, Rafael, Fernando Marçal, J. Ferri, L. Tousart, Sergi Darder, M. Depay, M. Díaz, M. Cornet, M. Maolida, N. Fekir and B. Traoré.
WHO TO WATCH: Mariano Diaz is the leading top goal scorer for Lyon with 12 goals. M. Depay has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Amiens Will Win
Amiens have enjoyed an incredible Ligue 1 campaign debut as they currently sit 9th in the standings with 21 points under their belts and Stade de la Licorne, where they are undefeated in four league games has been their resistance fort.
Why Lyon Will Win
The visitors are in a good run of results having qualified for round 2 of the Europa League and currently sitting in position 2 in ligue 1 with much firepower upfront than the hosts can hold.
Amiens vs Olympique Lyon prediction
The hosts main advantage is playing at home and having qualified for the second round of Europa league gives the visitors morale to win here plus the fact they have more experienced squad in the match up between the two teams in this clash,
Our prediction: a win for Olympique Lyon