Aston Villa Vs Brentford Prediction- the visistors will be battling to record a first win in the season as they visit Aston Villa at the Villa Park
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Aston Villa Vs Brentford Prediction: match facts
- Aston Villa having played 5 matches is at position 18 with 5 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 2 home matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drew 2 games and lost 2 games (DWLLD)
- Their last game played against Bristol City they drew 1-1 a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 9 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- Brentford are in the 24th position on the England Championship table with 2 points after playing 5 matches.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 times and lost 3 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times in their overall 2 away game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games drew 1 game and lost 3 games (DLDLL)
- Their last game played against Wolverhampton Wanderers they drew 0-0 a home game.
- So far in this England Championship they have scored 5 goal for (GF), conceded 9 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
Aston Villa Vs Brentford Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 8 times with Aston Villa recording 5 wins while Brentford has 1 win and 2 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 3 wins for Aston Villa whereas Brentford has 1 win and 1 draw for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams they managed to record a 3-0 win for Brentford on a home ground match played on 31/01/2017
Aston Villa Vs Brentford Prediction: player squads
ASTON VILLA PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Johnstone, C. Samba, A. Hutton, J. Terry, J. Chester, N. Taylor, G. Whelan, Ahmed El Mohamady, A. Green, C. Hourihane, H. Lansbury, S. Hogan, J. Onomah and G. Agbonlahor.
WHO TO WATCH: C. Hourihane is the leading top goal scorer for Aston Villa with 4 goals. H. Lansbury has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Brentford predicted line up: L. Daniels, M. Colin, H. Dalsgaard, I. Chatzitheodoridis, Y. Barbet, H. Dean, N. Yennaris, K. Mokotjo, J. Clarke, R. Sawyers, J. McEachran, F. Jozefzoon, O. Watkins, J. Shaibu and N. Maupay.
Who to watch: N. Maupay is the leading top goal scorer for Brentford with 3 goals. F. Jozefzoon has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Aston Villa will win
Aston Villa haven’t made a great start to the season by any means but there were encouraging signs in the week prior to the international break, particularly in the 4-2 win over Norwich, their first league victory of the campaign. This game offers a great opportunity for a second victory with a home advantage here.
Why Brentford will win
This term they’ve taken just 2 points from 5 Championship matches to leave them just one place off the bottom. 9 goals conceded suggests their defence is an area of concern and they haven’t had a nightmare set of opening fixtures, which makes you think they will struggle here. They will have to use every opportunity created here to record a first win in the new season.
Aston Villa Vs Brentford Prediction
Aston Villa have won 52% of their home Championship games since relegation from the Premier League. Brentford have conceded at least once in all of their last 14 away Championship matches. This will be no easy match battle as we expect to see the pair score in this match with over 2.5 goals to be recorded.
Aston Villa will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.59||3.02||WEST BROMWICH 3.02||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||EVERTON 3.61||3.39||TOTTENHAM 2.10||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||3.52||BRENTFORD 3.57||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||FULHAM 2.09||3.48||CARDIFF 3.53||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||READING 2.42||3.34||BRISTOL CITY 2.96||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 2.11||3.30||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.67||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ST JOHNSTONE 2.75||3.34||HIBERNIAN 2.59||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ROSS COUNTY 2.49||3.35||PARTICK THISLE 2.86||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||VALENCIA 3.56||3.29||ATLETICO MADRID 2.16||17:15|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.85||3.23||TOULOUSE 2.58||21:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||EXCELSIOR 3.23||3.49||VITESSE ARNHEM 2.20||21:45|
|10-09||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 2.92||3.30||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.49||13:00|
|10-09||Bet Analysis||FORTUNA DUSSELDORF 2.58||3.28||UNION BERLIN 2.80||14:30|
|10-09||bet analysis||BURNLEY 2.38||3.14||CRYSTAL PALACE 3.24||15:30|
|10-09||bet analysis||LAZIO 2.52||3.43||AC MILAN 2.79||16:00|
|10-09||bet analysis||VERONA 3.28||3.33||FIORENTINA 2.26||16:00|
|10-09||bet analysis||SWANSEA 2.38||3.24||NEWCASTLE 3.14||18:00|