Atalanta Vs AC Milan Prediction- Atalanta welcomes AC Milan at the Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia for the Italy Serie A match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Atalanta Vs AC Milan Prediction: match facts
- Atalanta are in the 5th position on the Italy Serie A table with 65 points after playing 35 matches with 19 wins 8 draws and 8 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win and 4 draws(DDWDD)
- Their last match played they went on a 1-1 draw with Udinese on an away ground match.
- They have played a total of 17 home matches with 11 wins 3 draws and 3 losses.
- AC Milan are in the 6th position on the Italy Serie A table with 59 points after playing 35 matches with 17 wins 8 draws and 10 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win 2 draws and 2 losses(LDLWD)
- Their last match played they lost 1-4 to Roma on a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 17 away matches with 6 wins 6 draws and 5 losses.
Atalanta Vs AC Milan Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 35 tines with Atalanta recording 9 wins whereas AC Milan has 19 wins and 9 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Atlanata while AC Milan has 1 win and 2 draws for both teams.
- In the last match played they went on a 0-0 draw on AC Milan’s home ground match played on 17/12/2016.
why Atalanta will win
Atalanta have won six of their last nine home league games, a run which dates back to mid-December. That impressive form has taken them in to Europe, while the club have troubled some of Serie A’s biggest names at home. Winning in this match will see them secure a position in the Europa competition qualifies.
why AC Milan will win
AC Milan are vulnerable ahead of this trip, as they’ve done their best to throw away their place in Europe next term. The Rossoneri have faced the bottom four sides in their last six games, claiming just one win in that time. They’ve now lost back to back home games after a 4-1 thumping against Roma. Bagging the 3 points away will see them record a win after a fruitless effort in the last 4 matches.
Atalanta Vs AC Milan Prediction
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-05||Bet Analysis||Atalanta||X||AC Milan||21:45|
|13-05||Bet Analysis||C Palace||X||Hull||14:00|
|14-05||Bet Analysis||Huddersfield||X||Sheff Wed||14:00|
|14-05||Bet Analysis||Tottenham||X||Man Utd||18:30|