Austria Wien Vs AC Milan Prediction- Austria Wien play host to AC Milan in the opening round of group games in this seasons Europa League at the Ernst-Happel-Stadion.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Austria Wien Vs AC Milan Prediction: match facts
- Austria Wien having played 7 matches is at position 4 with 11 points in this 2017-18 Austria Bundesliga.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 3 homes game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games (DWWWD)
- Their last game played against Wolfsberger AC they drew 2-2 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 12 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +2 goal.
- AC Milan having played 3 matches is at position 7 with 6 points in this 2017-18 Italy Serie A.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time in their overall 2 away games played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 games and lost 0 games (LWW)
- Their last game played against Lazio they lost 4-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goals.
Austria Wien Vs AC Milan Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have never meet ever before and this will be the first time for the two sides to play againts each other in the European competition.
Austria Wien Vs AC Milan Prediction: player squads
Austria Vienna predicted line up: O. Hadzikic, P. Filipović, J. Larsen, L. Rotpuller, C. Martschinko, Ismael Tajouri, A. Grünwald, R. Holzhauser, Lucas Venuto O. Kayode and Felipe Pires.
Who to watch: Center midfielder Raphael Holzhauser has been the man pulling the strings all season long for Austria Vienna so far. The 24 year old captain has three assists and two goals to lead both categories in just six Austrian Bundesliga matches.
AC Milan predicted line up: G. Donnarumma, I. Abate, R. Rodríguez, M. Musacchio, L. Bonucci, A. Conti, H. Çalhanoğlu, J. Mauri, L. Biglia, F. Kessié, R. Montolivo, N. Kalinić, André Silva, P. Cutrone, F. Borini and Suso.
Who to watch: Nikola Kalinic will be eager to impress and win his place in the side. He’s so far played just 46 minutes, but now could be his chance to strike and grab a more regular place
Why Austria Wien will win
Austria Vienna have just one loss in official competitions so far, and that was a 0-1 reverse to Osijek in the playoff round that saw them advance on away goals anyway. They most recently drew, however, on Saturday at home with Wolfsberger 2-2. Playing at home after a draw they will in caution of the visitors and will be looking to record the first points on the group table.
Why AC Milan will win
AC Milan had rattled off four straight wins across Serie A and the Europa League, but they were humbled on Sunday when they fell to Lazio in Rome by a score of 4-1. Having a taste of defeat they will be playing in this match as they bear in mind the guilt of a loss and will be determined to record a win here.
Austria Wien Vs AC Milan Prediction
AC Milan have made light work of most of their opponents in Europe this season, scoring goals for fun, and with that in mind we’re going to predict over 2.5 goals to be scored in this game. We expect the hosts top be more defensive as the Italians invested much in the transfer window. We expect to see over 2.5 goals in this match.
AC Milan will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4216||ARSENAL 1.36||5.02||FC KOLN 8.72||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||1942||VILLARREAL 1.30||5.40||ASTANA 11.07||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3128||SLAVIA PRAGUE 2.15||3.28||MACCABI TEL AVIV 3.60||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2199||DYNAMO KIEV 1.20||6.44||SKENDERBEU 16.38||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4538||BSC YOUNG BOYS 1.99||3.56||PARTIZAN 3.77||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4220||BASAKSEHIR 1.68||3.74||LUDOGORETS RAZGRAD 5.42||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||5600||HOFFENHEIM 1.50||4.33||SPORTING BRAGA 6.69||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2446||AUSTRIA VIENNA 5.90||4.24||AC MILAN 1.56||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3012||APOLLON LIMASSOL 5.99||4.03||LYON 1.58||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3538||RED STAR BELGRADE 1.77||3.48||BATE BORISOV 5.14||22:05|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2192||MARSEILLE 1.41||4.62||KONYASPOR 8.15||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||4565||FC ZLIN 2.11||3.30||SHERIFF TIRASPOL 3.68||20:00|
|14-09||bet analysis||5514||HAPOEL BEER SHEVA 1.68||3.74||FC LUGANO 5.42||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||4043||ZORYA LUHANSK 1.93||3.44||OSTERSUNDS 4.19||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||2392||REAL SOCIEDAD 1.35||5.09||ROSENBORG 8.93||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||1635||VARDAR SKOPJE 7.08||4.41||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG 1.47||22:05|