Birmingham City Vs Millwall Prediction- Birmingham City will host Millwall at the St. Andrew’s Stadium for the England Championship match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Birmingham City Vs Millwall Prediction: match facts
- Birmingham City having played 31 matches is at position 20 with 30 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 8 time, drawn 6 times and lost 17 games.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 2 times and lost 7 times in their overall 15 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games (LWWDL)
- Their last game played against Aston Villa they lost 2-0 a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 22 goals for (GF), conceded 43 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of –21 goal.
- Millwall having played 31 matches is at position 14 with 39 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 12 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 6 times and lost 7 times in their overall 15 away games played.
- Millwall have 3 draw and two wins in their last five matches:: (DWDWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-0 drew against Preston North End.
- So far in this season they have scored 36 goals for (GF), conceded 34 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goal.
Birmingham City Vs Millwall Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 19 times with Birmingham City recording 9 wins whereas Millwall has 4 wins and 6 draws for both sides
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Millwall while Birmingham City has 3 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 2-0 win for Millwall on a home ground match played on 26/09/2017
Birmingham City Vs Millwall Prediction: player squads
BIRMINGHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Stockdale, Defenders: Dean, Roberts, Jenkinson Midfielders: Lowe, Morrison, N Doye, Adamas, Bramall Forwards: Jota, Jutkiewicz
WHO TO WATCH: Lukas Jutkiewicz is the leading top goal scorer with 6 goals.
Millwall predicted line up: J. Archer, C. McLaughlin, S. Hutchinson, J. Cooper, J. Meredith, S. Williams, J. Wallace, G. Saville, S. Ferguson, L. Gregory, T. Elliott, A. O’Brien, S. Morison and F. Onyedinma.
Who to watch: G. Saville is the leading top goal scorer for Millwall FC with 7 goals. L. Gregory has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Birmingham City will win
Birmingham have won their last 3 home matches with some very solid defensive showings but you have to wonder whether they have enough in the final third to seriously. In the last 5 matches played on the table they have managed 2 wins 1 draw and 2 losses, they will play to win here after a win in their last match.
Why Millwall will win
Away from home, the visitors have recorded a poor away form in this season play and with 2 wins 6 draws and 7 losses in the 15 away matches played. They recorded a draw in their last match will help them play with confidence to bag the 3 points here.
Birmingham City Vs Millwall Prediction
This will be no easy match battle for the pair as they will be playing here to record a win here. In their last matches played they have managed a win and the hosts who are in the bottom side of the table will be playing for points to redeem themselves off relegation.
BIRMINGHAM will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||CARDIFF 2.43||3.13||MIDDLESBROUGH 3.13||18:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.07||3.12||NOTTINGHAM 2.48||18:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.69||3.06||MILLWALL 2.85||18:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 3.29||3.40||BRENTFORD 2.21||18:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||FULHAM 2.20||3.38||ASTON VILLA 3.33||18:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||HIBERNIAN 2.68||3.16||ABERDEEN 2.78||18:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||MOTHERWELL 2.52||3.11||KILMARNOCK 3.01||18:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.76||3.13||SOUTHAMPTON 2.65||18:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||CHIEVO 2.48||3.13||CAGLIARI 3.08||20:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||AMIENS 2.64||3.07||TOULOUSE 2.91||22:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||LOKEREN 2.43||3.40||KORTRIJK 2.91||22:00|
|18-02||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.65||3.19||RENNES 2.81||17:00|
|17-02||Bet Analysis||BENEVENTO 2.64||3.13||CROTONE 2.86||22:00|
|18-02||Bet Analysis||LEEDS 2.55||3.31||BRISTOL CITY 2.82||19:30|
|18-02||Bet Analysis||CHARLEROI 2.74||3.28||STANDARD LIEGE 2.63||20:00|
|18-02||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL 2.64||3.13||VILLARREAL 2.86||20:30|
|18-02||Bet Analysis||MOUSCRON PERUWELZ 2.51||3.42||RS WAASLAND BEVEREN 2.78||22:00|