Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction. Birmingham City will host Queens Park Rangers at St Andrew’s stadium this weekend.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: Match Facts
- Birmingham City having played 21 matches is at position 22 with 16 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 4 times and lost 13 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 2 times and lost 4 times in their overall 10 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games (LLDWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 loss at Craven Cottage against Fulham.
- So far in this season they have scored 10 goals for (GF), conceded 30 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -20 goals.
- QPR having played 21 matches is at position 19 with 22 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 7 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 4 times and lost 6 times in their overall 10 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 1 game and lost 4 games (LLDLL)
- Their last game played they lost at home against Leeds United by a 3-1 score.
- So far in this season they have scored 23 goals for (GF), conceded 32 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals.
Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 36 times and drew 11 times while Birmingham City wins 16 times and Queens Park Rangers wins 9 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Birmingham City has won 1 game while Queens Park Rangers wins 3 games and they both drew 1 game.
- St Andrew’s hosted the recent game between these two teams in February. Despite being on the road, QPR secured a 4-1 win.
Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: Players News And Squads
BIRMINGHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Stockdale, J. Grounds, M. Colin, M. Morrison, H. Dean, M. Roberts, Nsue, C. Gardner, C. N’Doye, D. Davis, J. Maghoma, Che Adams, M. Kieftenbeld, L. Jutkiewicz, S. Gallagher and I. Vassell.
WHO TO WATCH: J. Maghoma is the leading top goal scorer for Birmingham with 2 goals. C. N’Doye has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match
QUEENS PARK RANGERS PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Smithies, D. Furlong, S. Caulker, J. Robinson, N. Onuoha, R. Manning, Y. N’Gbakoto, I. Chair, Idrissa Sylla, M. Petrasso, A. Borysiuk, L. Freeman, M. Smith and C. Washington.
WHO TO WATCH: M. Smith is the leading top goal scorer for Queens Park Rangers with 5 goals. L. Freeman has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Bimingham City Will Win
The hosts have managed all of their four wins at home and their Form at the St Andrew’s will be crucial to avoiding relegation and remain aloft in this division.
Why QPR Will Win
Queeens Park Rangers have picked up two wins in the last three meetings with Birmingham and will be psychologically motivated to pick all the points
Birmingham City vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction
No side between the two teams can be called upon to out rightly win this match,The visitors have scored just three goals in the last six away matches while Birmingham also have an identical record in the last four games and that is why we think they will share spoils here,
Our prediction: A DRAW FOR BOTH SIDES
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||PRESTON 2.31||3.33||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.17||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.64||2.91||BURNLEY 3.07||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.95||3.17||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.53||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.48||3.18||QPR 3.02||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.53||3.28||READING 2.85||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||DERBY 2.26||3.18||ASTON VILLA 3.34||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 3.01||3.33||FULHAM 2.37||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 3.24||3.39||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.21||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.80||3.45||WALSALL 2.58||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.23||3.33||REAL SOCIEDAD 3.26||18:15|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||STANDARD LIEGE 2.36||3.39||KAA GENT 3.11||20:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||KORTRIJK 2.63||3.18||MECHELEN 2.63||22:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.30||3.45||AMIENS 3.43||22:00|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||CELTA VIGO 2.37||3.33||VILLARREAL 3.02||18:15|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||BENEVENTO 2.80||3.39||SPAL 2.63||20:00|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||LAS PALMAS UD 2.54||3.18||ESPANYOL 2.86||20:30|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||ATALANTA 2.37||3.28||LAZIO 2.97||22:45|