Birmingham Vs Bristol City Prediction. The fight for the points continue as Birmingham host Bristol City St. Andrew’s Stadium for the England Championship game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Birmingham Vs Bristol City Prediction: Match Facts
- Birmingham having played 1 match is at position 17 with 0 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 home games played (this being their first home game played).
- Their last 1 match played they have won 0 games, drawn 0 games and lost 1 game (L)
- Their last game played against Ipswich Town they lost 1-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goals.
- Bristol City having played 1 match is at position 1 with 3 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 away matches played (this being their first away game played).
- Their last 1 match played they have won 1 game, drew 0 games and lost 0 games (W)
- Their last game played against Barnsley they won 3-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Birmingham Vs Bristol City Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 24 times and drew 7 times while Birmingham wins 14 times and Bristol City wins 3 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Birmingham has won 4 games and both have draw 1 game while Bristol City wins 0 games.
- Their last match played on 7/5/2017 Birmingham won 0-1 being an away game.
Birmingham Vs Bristol City Prediction: Players News And Squads
BIRMINGHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Stockdale, J. Grounds, M. Morrison, C. Keita, M. Roberts, Nsue, Che Adams, J. Maghoma, D. Davis, C. N’Doye, C. Gardner and C. Donaldson.
WHO TO WATCH: C. Donaldson is the leading top goal scorer for Birmingham with 6 goals (last season) D. Davis has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
BRISTOL CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: F. Fielding, E. Pisano, A. Flint, B. Wright, J. Bryan, K. Smith, C. O’Dowda, M. Pack, J. Hegeler, B. Reid, J. Brownhill, F. Diedhiou and J. Paterson.
WHO TO WATCH: B. Reid is the leading top goal scorer for Bristol City with 2 goals. F. Diedhiou has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Birmingham Will Win
They started very bad at an away match and will be fighting to retain their form in home ground game so as they come to the right track.
Why Bristol City Will Win
They started very well and will be looking to continue with another away win in this game so as to progress in the table lead.
Birmingham Vs Bristol City Prediction
The battle for the points division continues as the teams struggle to win games so as they press on the next level promotion.
Our prediction: a win or draw for Bristol City.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|12-08||bet analysis||CARDIFF 2.59||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.91||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.48||3.18||BOURNEMOUTH 3.02||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||MILLWALL 2.04||3.38||BOLTON 3.81||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.58||3.28||BRISTOL CITY 2.80||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||LEEDS 2.09||3.32||PRESTON 3.70||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.47||3.39||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.85||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||OXFORD UTD 2.47||3.33||PORTSMOUTH 2.90||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.57||3.32||CHARLTON 2.78||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.54||3.25||IPSWICH 2.87||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||READING 3.51||3.61||FULHAM 2.05||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||DERBY 2.27||3.18||WOLVERHAMPTON 3.40||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||BLACKPOOL 2.80||3.28||MK DONS 2.58||17:00|
|12-08||ROTHERHAM 2.44||3.36||SOUTHEND 2.92||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||CSKA MOSCOW 2.54||3.34||SPARTAK MOSCOW 2.80||17:30|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||NANTES 3.47||3.36||MARSEILLE 2.17||18:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.84||3.17||ST. ETIENNE 2.63||21:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||AMIENS 2.85||3.07||ANGERS 2.69||21:00|