Birmingham Vs Leeds Predictions- Birmingham will host Leeds at the St. Andrew’s Stadium for the England Championship match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Birmingham Vs Leeds Predictions: match facts
- Birmingham City having played 24 matches is at position 24 with 17 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 5 times and lost 15 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 2 times and lost 5 times in their overall 11 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 game, drawn 2 game and lost 3 games (LDLLL)
- Their last game played against Norwich City they lost 0-2 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 35 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of –23 goal.
- Leeds United having played 24 matches is at position 5 with 42 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 13 times, drawn 3 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 0 times and lost 5 times in their overall 12 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games (WWWWD)
- Their last game played against Burton Albion they won 1-2 a away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 37 goals for (GF), conceded 27 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 10 goals.
Birmingham Vs Leeds Predictions: h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 76 times with Birmingham recording 30 wins whereas Leeds has 27 wins and 19 draws for both sides.
- In their last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins for Leeds while Birmingham has 2 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they recorded a 2-0 win for Leeds on a home ground played on the 28/09/2017,
Birmingham Vs Leeds Predictions: player squads
BIRMINGHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Stockdale, J. Grounds, M. Colin, M. Morrison, H. Dean, M. Roberts, Nsue, C. Gardner, C. N’Doye, D. Davis, J. Maghoma, Che Adams, M. Kieftenbeld, L. Jutkiewicz, S. Gallagher and I. Vassell.
WHO TO WATCH: J. Maghoma is the leading top goal scorer for Birmingham with 3 goals. C. N’Doye has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
LEEDS UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: F. Wiedwald, L. Ayling, L. Cooper, G. Berardi, M. Pennington, K. Roofe, E. O’Kane, Pablo Hernández, K. Phillips, Samuel Sáiz, C. Shaughnessy, V. Anita, C. Wood, H. Sacko, P. Lasogga and E. Alioski.
WHO TO WATCH: P. Lasogga is the leading top goal scorer for Leeds United with 6 goals. Samuel Sáiz has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Birmingham will win
Birmingham’s home record isn’t anywhere near as bad as their away record, they’ve still lost 50% of their matches at St Andrews in the Championship this season. At home they will have play here as they aim to secure after recording a loss in their last match played.
Why Leeds will win
Leeds can also take great confidence from their excellent away record heading into this one. They’ve a 58% away win ratio on their travels this season. In the last 5 matches played they have managed 4 wins and 1 draw and playing away they will battle tough to record a win here.
Birmingham Vs Leeds Predictions
The sides have already met twice in 2017 with Leeds winning both games. They’ve also won on 4 of their last 6 visits to St Andrews. This will be no easy match as we might see the pair score in this match with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
Leeds will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.08||3.29||LEEDS 2.37||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.46||3.35||NORWICH CITY 2.16||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.10||3.18||BRIGHTON 3.88||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.52||3.38||FULHAM 2.79||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.67||3.44||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.67||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.63||3.17||EVERTON 2.84||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.15||3.28||ASTON VILLA 3.55||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.47||3.01||BURNLEY 3.22||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.54||3.34||PETERBOROUGH 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||SOUTHEND 2.54||3.34||SHREWSBURY 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.80||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.54||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.42||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.90||3.44||DERBY 2.47||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM 2.42||3.18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||CHESTERFIELD 2.78||3.44||COLCHESTER 2.51||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.91||3.44||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.43||20:30|