Blackpool Vs Milton Keynes Dons Prediction- This pair both tasted defeat last weekend and will be hoping to make amends here at the Bloomfield Road.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Blackpool Vs Milton Keynes Dons Prediction: match facts
- Blackpool having played 46 matches is at position 7 with 70 points in this 2017-18 England League 2.
- They had won 18 times, drawn 16 times and lost 12 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 2 games, drew 1 game and lost 2 games (WLWWD)
- So far in this season they had scored 69 goals for (GF), conceded 46 goal against (GA) and had remained with a goal difference (GD) of 23 goals.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 times in their overall 1 match played (this being their second game played in this new season).(L)
- Their last match played they managed a 2-1 loss against Bradford City on an away ground match.
- Milton Keynes Dons finished in the 12th position with 61 points in the English League one table.
- Milton Keynes Dons had played a total of 46 matches in English League one.
- Their previous seasons statistics was 16 wins, 13 draws and 17 losses.
- In their last 5 matches played in the previous season they managed 2 wins 2 draws and 1 loss(WLWLD)
- So far in this season they had scored 60 goals for (GF), conceded 58 goal against (GA) and had remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- This will be the second match played in this League Cup competition new 2017/18 season for them.
- Their last match in the season they lost 0-1 to Wigan Athletic on a home ground match.
Blackpool Vs Milton Keynes Dons Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 6 times with Blackpool recording 3 wins whereas Milton Keynes Dons has 3 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- In their last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins for Blackpool while Milton Keynes Dons has 1 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- Their last match played they recorded a 3-3 draw on Milton Keynes Dons’ home ground match played on 12/08/2017.
Blackpool Vs Milton Keynes Dons Prediction: player squads
Blackpool predicted line up: B. Williams, A. Taylor, P. Hartley, W. Aimson, V. Solomon-Otabor , N. Anderton, B. Osayi-Samuel , S. Longstaff, N. Delfouneso, A. Gnanduillet, M. Clayton , D. Philliskirk , J. Matt , C. Richards , C. Mafoumbi
Who to watch: A. Gnanduillet scored in the openinfg match of the season.
Milton Keynes Dons predicted line up: L. Nicholls, D. Lewington, P. Downing, B. Tilney, P. Downing, C. Brittain, E. Ebanks-Landell, J. Walsh, E. Upson, O. Cissé, A. Tshibola, C. McGrandles, B. Thomas-Asante, R. Muirhead, G. Rasulo, K. Agard.
Who to watch: K. Agard was the leading goal scorer last season with 12 goals with C. McGrandles providing majority of the assists.
why Blackpool will win
Blackpool were strong on home soil last season and their performance last week, against a strong Bradford team, was certainly encouraging. They played some nice football which culminated in an excellently worked goal. With a home advantage, they will be hoping t manage a win in this match after an awful start in the season.
why Milton Keynes Dons will win
Against a Wigan side, that looked to get forward plenty, MK Dons struggled last week. They created very little going forward they managed just one shot on target – and looked very, very easy to get at from a defensive point of view. After they lost in the opening match of the season they will be hoping to manage a win.
Blackpool Vs Milton Keynes Dons Prediction
Blackpool have lost just twice at their home ground of Bloomfield Road in 2017. Playing in the second match of the season, this will be a tough match show down as they will be battling to register a win. Neither of the two sides has managed to record a win and will be looking forward win here.
Blackpool will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|12-08||bet analysis||CARDIFF 2.59||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.91||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.48||3.18||BOURNEMOUTH 3.02||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||MILLWALL 2.04||3.38||BOLTON 3.81||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.58||3.28||BRISTOL CITY 2.80||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||LEEDS 2.09||3.32||PRESTON 3.70||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.47||3.39||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.85||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||OXFORD UTD 2.47||3.33||PORTSMOUTH 2.90||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.57||3.32||CHARLTON 2.78||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.54||3.25||IPSWICH 2.87||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||READING 3.51||3.61||FULHAM 2.05||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||DERBY 2.27||3.18||WOLVERHAMPTON 3.40||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||BLACKPOOL 2.80||3.28||MK DONS 2.58||17:00|
|12-08||ROTHERHAM 2.44||3.36||SOUTHEND 2.92||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||CSKA MOSCOW 2.54||3.34||SPARTAK MOSCOW 2.80||17:30|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||NANTES 3.47||3.36||MARSEILLE 2.17||18:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.84||3.17||ST. ETIENNE 2.63||21:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||AMIENS 2.85||3.07||ANGERS 2.69||21:00|