Bohemians Vs Bray Wanderers Prediction- Bray Wanderers hope to end their losing streak when they visit Bohemians in the Irish Premier Division at the Dalymount Park.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Bohemians Vs Bray Wanderers Prediction: match facts
- Bohemians FC having played 24 matches is at position 6 with 32 points in this 2017 Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 2 times and lost 12 times.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 2 time and lost 7 times in their overall 12 home matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 game and lost 3 games (WWLLL)
- Their last game played against Cork City they won 0-1 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 24 goals for (GF), conceded 33 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals.
- Bray Wanderers having played 24 matches is at position 7 with 33 points in this 2017 Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 3 times and lost 11 times.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 1 time and lost 6 times in their overall 12 away matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games and lost 3 games (LLLWW)
- Their last game played against Finn Harps they lost 2-3 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 43 goals for (GF), conceded 45 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goal.
Bohemians Vs Bray Wanderers Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 60 times with Bohemians recording 37 win whereas Bray Wanderers has 10 win and 13 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win for Bray Wanderers whereas Bohemians has 3 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-2 win for Bohemians on a away ground match played on 19/05/2017
Bohemians Vs Bray Wanderers Prediction: player squads
Bohemians FC predicted line up: S. Supple, D. Pender, L. Fitzgerald, R. Cornwall, Daniel Byrne, G. Poynton, I. Morris, O. Brennan, P. Kavanagh, D. Corcoran and J. Doyle.
Who to watch: D. Corcoran is the leading top goal scorer for Bohemians with 9 goals. G. Poynton has the top most assist and they will both feature in this game.
Bray Wanderers predicted line up: P. Cherrie, H. Douglas, D. Foran, A. Kehoe, T. Clancy, R. Robinson, K. Lynch, K. Moore, C. Kenna, J. Sullivan, Ryan Brennan, A. Greene, D. Noone, J. Marks, G. McCabe, M. Salmon, K. Buckley, J. Aherne, A. Flood and G. Pender.
Who to watch: G. McCabe is the leading top goal scorer for Bray Wanderers with 13 goals. G. Pender has the top most assist and they will both feature in this game.
why Bohemians will win
Bohemians went through a very poor spell of results back in spring, but the summer months are looking like they’ll be a lot kinder to them. They shockingly ended Cork City’s unbeaten season on Monday, beating their hosts 1-0 away from home to become only the second team this season to take points from Cork City. With a home advantage they will be looking forward to manage a win here after they beat the the league table leaders.
why Bray Wanderers will win
Bray Wanderers looked to be prime candidates to take that 3rd place finish earlier this season, but things have taken a turn for the worse and they have dropped down to 5th in the table. They are only a point above Bohemians as well, so a defeat on Friday would see them move to 6th. Winning in this match will see them move up the table standings and will be in contention for the UEFA Europa League.
Bohemians Vs Bray Wanderers Prediction
Bray Wanderers have scored in 83% of their away games this season but only managed a clean sheet in 17% of them. Bohemians have conceded in 75% of their home matches. This will be no easy match as the tow sides have been separated by only a point. We might see both sides score in this match with an over 2.5 goals.
Bohemians FC will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||2670||SUNDERLAND 2.22||3.31||DERBY 3.36||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||1763||NOTTINGHAM 2.05||3.40||MILLWALL 3.72||21:45|
|04-08||bet analysis||5123||MONACO 1.39||4.92||TOULOUSE 8.02||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||5142||STANDARD LIEGE 2.53||3.44||RACING GENK 2.74||21:30|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||3182||AC HORSENS 2.47||3.27||SILKEBORG IF 2.95||20:00|
|04-08||bet analysis||3907||GKS PIAST GLIWICE 2.25||3.25||SLASK WROCLAW 3.14||19:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||4295||WISLA PLOCK 2.91||3.07||WISLA KRAKOW 2.49||21:30|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||5742||ANZHI MAKHACHKALA 2.74||3.12||FC ROSTOV 2.74||20:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||4375||DEGERFORS 2.34||3.45||ORGRYTE IS 2.92||20:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||5240||CS VOLUNTARI 2.41||3.21||BOTOSANI 3.00||21:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||3531||CABINTEELY 5.16||3.79||WATERFORD UTD 1.63||21:45|
|04-08||bet analysis||2371||SLAVIA SOFIA 2.33||3.07||BEROE 3.18||18:00|
|04-08||bet analysis||2883||PIRIN BLAGOEVGRAD 3.39||3.07||CHERNO MORE 2.22||21:00|
|04-08||bet analysis||3279||USTI NAD LABEM 2.18||3.27||BANIK SOKOLOV 3.17||19:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||4819||ZNOJMO 2.57||3.31||HRADEC KRALOVE 2.57||20:30|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||1509||IF GNISTAN 5.98||4.16||TPS TURKU 1.51||18:30|
|04-08||bet analysis||3535||POLI TIMISOARA 1.76||3.41||JUVENTUS BUCURESTI 5.06||18:30|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||1527||DROGHEDA UTD 8.87||5.16||CORK CITY 1.34||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||2278||BOHEMIANS FC 2.20||3.38||BRAY WANDERERS 3.33||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||2099||DUNDALK FC 1.35||5.24||LIMERICK FC 8.38||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||5539||FINN HARPS 2.64||3.34||GALWAY UTD 2.69||22:00|