Brentford Vs Aston Villa Predictions- Brentford will host Aston Villa at the Griffin Park for the England Championship match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Brentford Vs Aston Villa Predictions: match facts
- Brentford having played 23 matches is at position 12 with 31 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 10 times and lost 6 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 7 times and lost 1 time in their overall 11 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game (WDLWD)
- Their last game played against Norwich City they won 1-2 a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 35 goals for (GF), conceded 31 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
- Aston Villa having played 23 matches is at position 6 with 38 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 8 times and lost 5 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games:- (DLDDW)
- They have won 4 times, drawn 3 times and lost 4 times in their overall 11 away matches played
- Aston Villa are coming into this game on the back of a 0-0 away draw to Sheffield United.
- So far in this season they have scored 31 goals for (GF), conceded 22 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
Brentford Vs Aston Villa Predictions: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 9 times with Aston Villa recording 5 wins whereas Brentford has 1 win and 3 draws for the two sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed to record 2 wins for Aston Villa while Brentford has 1 win and 2 draws for the pair.
- Their last match played they managed a 0-0 draw for Aston Villa on a home ground match played on 09/09/2017.
Brentford Vs Aston Villa Predictions: player squads
BRENTFORD FC PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Bentley, A. Bjelland, J. Egan, H. Dalsgaard, R. Henry, J. McEachran, Jota Peleteiro, K. Mokotjo, N. Yennaris, F. Jozefzoon, O. Watkins, L. Vibe and N. Maupay.
WHO TO WATCH: O. Watkins is the leading top goal scorer for Brentford FC with 7 goals. F. Jozefzoon has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
ASTON VILLA PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Johnstone, C. Samba, A. Hutton, J. Terry, J. Chester, N. Taylor, G. Whelan, Ahmed El Mohamady, A. Green, C. Hourihane, H. Lansbury, S. Hogan, J. Onomah and G. Agbonlahor.
WHO TO WATCH: Albert Adomah has been Villa’s leading goalscorer with 11 goals in 16 appearances. The Ghana international has scored three goals in the last two matches
Why Brentford will win
Having played 11 matches at home the host have a rather wanting home record with 3 wins 7 draws and 1 loss. A win in their last match will motivate the home side to play for a win here.
Why Aston Villa will win
After they recorded a 2-2 draw in their last match, the visitors has not made any step on the table and are currently on a similar point tie with Sheffield United. Playing away they will have to use every opportunity created to record a win here.
Brentford Vs Aston Villa Predictions
Aston Villa have a tight defensive formation that has restricted them going forward and Brentford have built their good run of form due to a strong defence. This will be an epic clash as we might see under 2.5 goal in this match.
ASTON VILLA will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.53||3.01||EVERTON 3.12||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.50||3.20||WEST HAM 2.99||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 3.06||3.33||PRESTON 2.36||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.27||3.33||NORWICH CITY 2.25||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.48||3.40||LEICESTER 2.86||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.73||3.02||DERBY 2.62||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.40||STOKE CITY 2.96||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.43||3.02||SHEFFIELD WED 2.91||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||BLACKPOOL 2.74||3.33||SCUNTHORPE 2.57||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.64||3.40||ROTHERHAM 2.53||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||PORT VALE 2.81||3.02||COVENTRY 2.50||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.32||3.40||QPR 3.13||18:00|
|12-26||Bet Analysis||BRENTFORD 2.42||3.33||ASTON VILLA 2.90||22:30|