Bristol City vs Wolverhampton Prediction. Looks like an early promotional play off clash at Ashton Gate as Bristol City and Wolverhampton clash.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Bristol City vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Match Facts
- Bristol City having played 24 matches is at position 2 with 47 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 13 times, drawn 8 times and lost 3 games.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 3 times and lost 2 times in their overall 12 home games played.
- Bristol have four wins and a draw in their last five matches:: (WDWWW)
- Their last game played by them ended in a 2-0 home win vs Reading.
- So far in this season they have scored 39 goals for (GF), conceded 24 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 15 goals.
- Wolverhampton having played 19 matches is at position 1 with 55 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 17 times, drawn 4 times and lost 3 games.
- Wolves have two draws and three wins in their last five matches:- (DWWDW)
- They have won 8 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times in their overall 12 away matches played
- Wolverhampton are coming into this game on the back of a 2-2 draw at Millwall.
- So far in this season they have scored 45 goals for (GF), conceded 19 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 26 goals.
Bristol City vs Wolverhampton Prediction: H2H
- Bristol City and Wolverhampton have met 26 times before, with 16 wins for Wolves and 5 wins for Bristol and 5 draws having been played out between them.
- Bristol have won 2 matches as Wolverhampton have won 2 in the last 5 matches with one draw.
- Their last match played between them was on Sep 12, 2017 that resulted in Wolves 3-3 Bristol.
Bristol City vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Players News And Squads
BRISTOL CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: F. Fielding, E. Pisano, N. Baker, B. Wright, J. Bryan, K. Smith, C. O’Dowda, G. O’Neil, J. Hegeler, M. Pack, B. Reid, J. Brownhill, F. Diedhiou and J. Paterson.
WHO TO WATCH: Bobby ReidWolverhamptonWolverhampton-has scored ten goals for this side, and one of them came late last Saturday as his side equalized and then went on to win at Hull.
WOLVERHAMPTON PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Ruddy, M. Doherty, W. Boly, Roderick, B. Douglas, D. Edwards, J. Graham, R. Saïss, C. Ronan, Diogo Jota, C. Coady, Rúben Neves, Ivan Cavaleiro, Léo Bonatini, B. Enobakhare and N. Dicko.
WHO TO WATCH: Léo Bonatini is the leading top goal scorer for Wolverhampton with 9 goals. Ivan Cavaleiro has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match
Why Bristol City Will Win
The hosts will be relying on their home ground advantage to win this clash and they have proven to be a tough nut to crack at home and even Manchester United can bear witness to that
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
They re at the helm of the Championship table and have been the best side whenever this two sides meet having won a massive 16 matches in 26 played and 5 draws.
Bristol City vs Wolverhampton Prediction
The host have a good results at home, winning four matches out of nine and losing just two of them. The visitors, Wolves have a good away form too having won 8 in 12 matches played away so this seems like the two teams will cancel each out
Our prediction: a draw or an away win for Wolverhampton
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.08||3.29||LEEDS 2.37||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.46||3.35||NORWICH CITY 2.16||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.10||3.18||BRIGHTON 3.88||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.52||3.38||FULHAM 2.79||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.67||3.44||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.67||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.63||3.17||EVERTON 2.84||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.15||3.28||ASTON VILLA 3.55||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.47||3.01||BURNLEY 3.22||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.54||3.34||PETERBOROUGH 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||SOUTHEND 2.54||3.34||SHREWSBURY 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.80||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.54||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.42||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.90||3.44||DERBY 2.47||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM 2.42||3.18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||CHESTERFIELD 2.78||3.44||COLCHESTER 2.51||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.91||3.44||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.43||20:30|