BSC Young Boys Vs Dynamo Kyiv Prediction- Young Boys take the Champions League tie to their home ground as they look to overturn their deficit against Dynamo Kiev
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
BSC Young Boys Vs Dynamo Kyiv Prediction: match facts
- BSC Young Boys having played all 36 matches finished at position 2 with 69 points in this 2016-17 Switzerland Super League.
- They had won 20 times, drawn 9 times and lost 7 times.
- They had won 13 times, drawn 2 times and lost 3 times in their overall 18 away matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drew 1 game and lost 1 game (WDWLW)
- Their last game played against Lausanne Sport they won 2-0 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 72 goals for (GF), conceded 44 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 28 goals.
- Their last match played in the European UEFA champions league competition they lost 3-1 to Dynamo Kyiv on an away ground match.
- Dynamo Kyiv having played all 22 matches finished at position 2 with 46 points in this 2016-17 Switzerland Super League.
- They had won 14 times, drawn 4 times and lost 4 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drew 0 game and lost 2 games (WWLLW)
- Their last game played against Chornomorets they won 2-1 a home game.
- So far in that season they had scored 43 goals for (GF), conceded 23 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 20 goals.
- Their last match played in the European Europa UEFA champions league competition they won 3-1 to BSC Young Boys on a home ground match.
BSC Young Boys Vs Dynamo Kyiv Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have only meet once in the first leg match in the European competition with Dynamo Kyiv recording a 3-1 win on a home ground match played on 26/07/2017.
BSC Young Boys Vs Dynamo Kyiv Prediction: player squads
FC Basel predicted line up: Y. Mvogo, S. von Bergen, A. Rochat, S. Sutter, K. Mbabu, K. Nuhu, J. Lecjaks, L. Bertone, Y. Ravet, D. Zakaria, S. Sanogo, M. Aebischer, T. Schick, M. Sulejmani, A. Gerndt, R. Assalé, G. Hoarau, Y. Kubo and M. Frey.
Who to watch: G. Hoarau was the leading top goal scorer for BSC Young Boys with 18 goals
Dynamo Kyiv predicted line up: M. Koval, D. Vida, Y. Khacheridi, T. Kádár, M. Moroziuk, V. Shepelev, S. Sydorchuk, N. Korzun, D. Harmash, A. Yarmolenko, D. González, D. Mbokani, A. Kravets
Who to watch: V. Shepelev is the leading goal scorer with 3 goals.
why BSC Young Boys will win
Having finished the season in style(with them the only team beating Basel both home and away) with the home side clinching the 2nd position on the table standings, they will be in a tough show down as the play to secure a position to qualify in the next rounds in the champions league. With a home advantage they will battle to record a win here.
why Dynamo Kyiv will win
Dynamo Kiev’s history in the Champions League is a much lengthier read. They have played in the group stages in each of the last two seasons and are also regulars in the Europa League knockout stages. They would undoubtedly take a narrow defeat though. Winning in this fixture will see them move to the next levels in this competition.
BSC Young Boys Vs Dynamo Kyiv Prediction
Young Boys have only lost 33% of their home Champions League games, whilst Dynamo Kiev have won just 20% of their last ten trips away in the competition. This will be no easy match as they two sides recorded a 3-1 win in the first leg match and they will be setting to net a goal before the 90 minute mark. We might see both sides score in this match with an average of over 2.5.
Dynamo Kyiv will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|02-08||bet analysis||AEL LIMASSOL 2.70||3.25||AUSTRIA VIENNA 2.70||19:00|
|02-08||bet analysis||BATE BORISOV 3.35||3.14||SLAVIA PRAGUE 2.32||20:00|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||BSC YOUNG BOYS 2.54||3.52||DYNAMO KIEV 2.70||21:15|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||HAFNARFJORDUR 2.70||3.25||MARIBOR 2.70||21:30|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||ROSENBORG 2.75||3.35||CELTIC 2.59||21:45|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||HNK RIJEKA 2.37||3.28||RB SALZBURG 3.12||21:45|
|03-08||bet analysis||DINAMO MINSK 2.42||3.18||AEK LARNACA 3.12||18:00|
|03-08||bet analysis||GABALA 2.97||3.24||PANATHINAIKOS 2.49||20:00|
|03-08||Bet Analysis||LYNGBY BK 3.30||3.41||FC KRASNODAR 2.22||20:45|
|03-08||bet analysis||SKENDERBEU 2.70||3.19||MLADA BOLESLAV 2.75||21:00|
|03-08||Bet Analysis||HAJDUK SPLIT 2.04||3.59||BRONDBY IF 3.59||21:30|
|03-08||bet analysis||SCR ALTACH 3.19||3.30||KAA GENT 2.32||21:30|
|03-08||bet analysis||PANIONIOS GSS 2.90||3.11||MACCABI TEL AVIV 2.63||22:00|