Burnley Vs West Ham Predictions- Burnley hope to continue their promising start to the Premier League season when they host West Ham on Saturday at the Turf Moor.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Burnley Vs West Ham Predictions: match facts
- Burnley having played 7 matches is at position 6 with 12 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time in their overall 3 home games played.
- Burnley have 2 wins and 3 draws in their last five matches: (WDDWD)
- Their previous played with Everton where they managed a 0-1 win on an away ground
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +2 goals.
- West Ham having played 7 matches is at position 15 with 7 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 times and lost 4 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times in their overall 4 away games played.
- They have 2 losses, 1 draw, and 2 wins in their last five matches. (WLDWD)
- Their last home game was a 1-0 win in the Premier League against Swansea.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 13 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
Burnley Vs West Ham Predictions: h2h
- The two side have meet a total of 60 times with Burnley recording 18 wins whereas West Ham has 27 wins and 15 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 5 wins for West Ham while Burnley has 0 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they they managed a 1-2 draw for West Ham on a away ground match played on 17/06/2017.
Burnley Vs West Ham Predictions: player squads
BURNLEY PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Pope Defenders: Bardsley, Long, Mee, Ward Midfielders: Arfield, Westwood, Walters, Brady Forwards: Wood, Barnes
WHO TO WATCH:After moving from Leeds to Burnley, Chris Wood has scored three goals in his five Burnley appearances so far
WEST HAM UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Hart Defenders: Zabaleta, Reid, Fonte, Cresswell Defensive Midfielders: Kouyate, Fernandes Attacking Midfielders: Antonio, Ayew, Arnautovic Forwards:Chicharito
WHO TO WATCH: Chicharito-although being played in the unfavorable wing the former United Striker has scored 3 goals.
Why Burnley will win
Burnley’s fantastic performances at Turf Moor last season were somewhat overshadowed by their torrid away record that saw them dragged into a bit of a relegation battle towards the end of the campaign. Playing on a home ground match after they won 0-1 win in their last match against Everton and with a home ground advantage they will be looking to continue recording the winning form.
Why West Ham will win
The Hammers have problems all over the pitch if truth be told. Away from home they have conceded 11 goals in just four league games this season, but have still failed to find the net in three of those games and now come up against a defensively resolute Burnley side. Playing on an away ground match they will be looking to manage a win here and continue to progress up the table.
Burnley Vs West Ham Predictions
Burnley have won 43% of their Premier League games this season, losing just 13% of them. West Ham have lost 57% of their league outings and won 29% of the time. The Hammers have failed to score in 75% of their away games as well, winning 0% and losing 75% of them. We expect this will be no easy match as we expect to see under 2.5 goals in this match.
West Ham will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA 2.17||3.14||HUDDERSFIELD 3.74||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||BURNLEY 2.64||3.14||WEST HAM 2.86||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 2.15||3.39||QPR 3.44||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||FC KRASNODAR 2.37||3.08||CSKA MOSCOW 3.29||19:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||RODA KERKRADE 2.60||3.36||NAC BREDA 2.71||19:30|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||LOKEREN 2.52||3.32||ST. TRUIDEN 2.84||21:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.48||3.08||ANGERS 3.13||21:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||ATLETICO MADRID 2.81||3.35||BARCELONA 2.54||21:45|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||ROMA 2.86||3.35||NAPOLI 2.37||21:45|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 3.24||3.14||EVERTON 2.38||15:30|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||SAMPDORIA 2.75||3.32||ATALANTA 2.59||16:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||GIRONA 2.75||3.39||VILLARREAL 2.70||17:15|
|15-10||bet analysis||MONTPELLIER 2.53||3.39||NICE 2.96||18:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||WERDER BREMEN 2.65||3.14||BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH 2.59||19:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||MALAGA 2.27||3.36||LEGANES 3.46||19:30|
|15-10||bet analysis||INTER 2.17||3.47||AC MILAN 3.36||21:45|
|15-10||bet analysis||BETIS 2.59||3.51||VALENCIA 2.65||21:45|