Bury Fc vs Fleetwood Town Prediction. Bury welcomes Fleetwood at the Gigg Lane Stadium for the English National League match battle this weekend.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Bury Fc vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Match Facts
- Bury having played 23 matches is at position 24 with 17 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 5 times and lost 14 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost 6 time in their overall 11 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 game:- (LLLWD)
- Their last game played against Rotherham they lost 3-0 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 19 goal for (GF), conceded 35 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -16 goals.
- Fleetwood Town having played 24 matches is at position 14 with 30 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 6 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 2 times and lost 6 times in their overall 12 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games:- (WLLWL)
- Their last game played against Oldham Athlethic they won 2-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 33 goals for (GF), conceded 38 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -5 goals.
Bury Fc vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have meet a total of 7 times with Bury recording 0 wins whereas Fleetwood Town has 4 wins and 3 draws for both sides
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Fleetwood Town while Bury has 0 win and 2 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 3-2 win for Fleetwood Town on a home ground match played on 12/09/2017
Bury Fc vs Fleetwood Town Prediction: Players News and Squads
BURY PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Murphy, P. Edwards , N. Cameron, G. Leigh, J. Williams, A. Whitmore, R. Ince, Dai Tsun , J. Beckford, N. Ajose , H. Bunn, C. Reilly , L. Fasan , R. Cooney , T. Aldred, R. Lowe, J. Skarz
WHO TO WATCH: J. Beckford is the leading top goal scorer for Bury with 8 goals. H. Bunn has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
FLEETWOOD TOWN PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Cairns, C. Neal, L. Coyle, A. Eastham, C. Bolger, A. Bell, A. O’Neill, K. Dempsey, G. Glendon, N. Pond, J. Hiwula-Mayifuila, C. McAleny, A. Hunter, W. Burns, D. Cole and B. Grant.
WHO TO WATCH: W. Burns is the leading top goal scorer for Fleetwood Town with 2 goals. G. Glendon has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Bury will win
At the bottom position on the table standings after playing 24 matches they host have manged 17 points with 4 wins 14 losses and 5 draws. A loss in their last match was a disappointment and playing at home with a home advantage they will be looking to record a win.
Why Fleetwood Town will win
Fleetwood Town have played a total of 24 matches in England League One. Their current statistics is 8 win, 6 draw and 10 losses. With them winning 50% of the total matches played in this competition, they are looking forward to win in this match and increase their standings on the table.
Bury Fc vs Fleetwood Town Prediction
This will be a tight match as the visitors are hoping to continue recording wins on the score table as the hosts are looking for points to progress up the table. Fleetwood are 8 points below the promotion zone and winning this match will easier their effort as they will be 1 point less. Over 1.5 goals are expected to be seen in this match.
Rotherham United will win in this match.
Our prediction:an away win for Fleetwood town.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.08||3.29||LEEDS 2.37||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.46||3.35||NORWICH CITY 2.16||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.10||3.18||BRIGHTON 3.88||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.52||3.38||FULHAM 2.79||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.67||3.44||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.67||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.63||3.17||EVERTON 2.84||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.15||3.28||ASTON VILLA 3.55||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.47||3.01||BURNLEY 3.22||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.54||3.34||PETERBOROUGH 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||SOUTHEND 2.54||3.34||SHREWSBURY 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.80||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.54||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.42||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.90||3.44||DERBY 2.47||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM 2.42||3.18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||CHESTERFIELD 2.78||3.44||COLCHESTER 2.51||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.91||3.44||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.43||20:30|