Caen Vs St Etienne Prediction. St Etienne play against Caen at Stade Michel d’Ornano (Caen) in the 2nd round of the French ligue 1.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Caen Vs St Etienne Prediction: Match Facts
- Caen finished on the 17th position on the France League 1 table with 37 points after playing 38 matches with 10 wins 7 draws and 21 losses scoring 36 goals (for) and conceding 65 (against) with a positive goal difference of -29.
- They have played 1 match this season with a loss in that match.
- In the last 5 matches played they managed 3 wins, 1 Draw 1 Loss. (DWLWW)
- Their last match played was against Montpellier in the first match of the season that they lost 1-0 away.
- St Etienne having played 38 matches finished at position 9 with 64 points in the 2016-17 French ligue 1.
- They did win 12 times, drawn 14 times and lost 12 times.
- So far in that season they have scored 41 goals for (GF), conceded 42 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goals.
- They have played 1 match this season with a win in that match.
- Their last 5 overall matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games. (WLLDW)
- Their last match played was against Nice in the first match of the season that they lost 1-0 away.
Caen Vs St Etienne Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have previously met 29 times with 3 draws for both teams and 15 wins for St Etienne and Caen winning 11 times.
- Caen has won 4 in the last 5 most recent clashes between the two teams with a lone win for St Etienne.
- The last encounter between the two teams was played in last season at St Etienne a match they lost 1-0 on 26/02/2017.
Caen Vs St Etienne Prediction: Players News and Squads
CAEN’S PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 1Vercoutre-29 Genevois, 21 Guilbert, 24 Djiku, 25 Féret-18 Avounou,11 Bessat, 6 Delaplace, 12 Rodelin-26 Santini, 20 Bazile.
WHO TO WATCH: Ivan Santini was the top scorer for Caen last season with 15 goals. Even though he has not scored in his two appearances against St Etienne, he remains the best bet to open the scoring.
ST.ETIENNE PREDICTED LINE UP: -Ruffier; MBengue, Lacroix, Perrin, K. Théophile Catherine; Veretout, Selnaes, Saivet; Monnet-Paquet, Soderlund, Roux
WHO TO WATCH: It was 21-year-old Jonathan Bamba who was the hero last week though, scoring just four minutes into the season opener against Nice to seal somewhat of an unexpected victory.
Why Caen will win
Caen were fortunate to escape the relegation zone towards the end of last season and they started the current campaign with a 1-0 defeat at Montpellier, suggesting that they will have to pull up their socks if they want remain in the league.With home ground advantage the hosts might benefit and find a win.
Why St Etienne will win
St Etienne managed to put their indifferent pre-season form and secure an opening day win over Nice. An early goal from Jonathan Bamba was sufficient to secure a narrow win.
Caen Vs St Etienne Prediction
Looking at both teams this looks like being a tightly contested match, and with home advantage plus having won 4 matches in the last 5 matched between them makes them favorites but Saint Etienne are also doing well so far.
We predict a draw or an away win for St Etienne.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|12-08||bet analysis||CARDIFF 2.59||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.91||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.48||3.18||BOURNEMOUTH 3.02||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||MILLWALL 2.04||3.38||BOLTON 3.81||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.58||3.28||BRISTOL CITY 2.80||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||LEEDS 2.09||3.32||PRESTON 3.70||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.47||3.39||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.85||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||OXFORD UTD 2.47||3.33||PORTSMOUTH 2.90||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.57||3.32||CHARLTON 2.78||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.54||3.25||IPSWICH 2.87||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||READING 3.51||3.61||FULHAM 2.05||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||DERBY 2.27||3.18||WOLVERHAMPTON 3.40||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||BLACKPOOL 2.80||3.28||MK DONS 2.58||17:00|
|12-08||ROTHERHAM 2.44||3.36||SOUTHEND 2.92||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||CSKA MOSCOW 2.54||3.34||SPARTAK MOSCOW 2.80||17:30|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||NANTES 3.47||3.36||MARSEILLE 2.17||18:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.84||3.17||ST. ETIENNE 2.63||21:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||AMIENS 2.85||3.07||ANGERS 2.69||21:00|