Chile vs Paraguay Prediction.The Chileans welcome 8th placed Paraguay at their Estadio Monumental David Arellano on Friday.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Chile vs Paraguay Prediction: Match Facts
- Chile are in the 5th position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier South America table with 23 points after 14 matches.
- They have won 7 drawn 2 and lost 5 in those matches, scoring 24 goals(for) and conceding 19 goals (against) with a goal difference of +5 goals.
- They have played 7 matches at home with resulting 5 win 1 draw and 1 loss.
- Chile defeated Venezuela 3-1 at home in their last qualifying match, taking their tally to 3 wins and 1 draw from 5 matches.(WLWDW)
- The last game they played was against Germany in the confederations Cup finals match that they lost 1-0.
- Paraguay are in the 8th position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier South America table with 18 points after 14 matches.
- They have won 5 drawn 3 and lost 6 in those matches, scoring 13 goals(for) and conceding 21 goals (against) with a goal difference of -8 goals.
- They have played 7 matches away with resulting 2 win 1 draw and 4 losses.
- Their form in the last 5 matches in this qualification has been 2 wins and 3 losses.(LWLLW)
- The last game they played was against Mexico in a friendly build up match that they lost 2-1.
Chile vs Paraguay Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 16 times in all competitions and drew 2 times while Chile wins 7 time and Paraguay wins 7 times.
- Their last 5 matches played between the two teams there has been 3 wins for Chile and 2 wins for Paraguay.
- Venezuela did lose 2-0 in Chile earlier in this campaign though, in a game they ended with 9 men which was the last match between the two teams.
Chile vs Paraguay Prediction: Players News and Squad
CHILE’S PREDICTED LINE UP 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Bravo Defenders: Isla, Jara, Diaz, Beausejour Midfielders: Silva, Aranguiz, Vidal Forwards: Martin Rodriguez, Sanchez, and Vargas.
WHO TO WATCH: The danger lies in star forward Alexis Sanchez though, with Eduardo Vargas also an option up front with an even more impressive goals to games ration than Sanchez.
PARAGUAY’S PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Silva P. Da Silva D. Verón B. Valdez J. Alonso C. Riveros R. Rojas D. González 23 M. Almirón 17 H. Pérez C. Domíngue
WHO TO WATCH: H. Pérez has been in a splendid form of late and he is likely to prove a handful for the opposition defenders.
Why Chile will win
Chile are coming on the back of a decent outing at the FIFA Confederations Cup, losing by a narrow 1-0 margin to Germany in the finals. They will have plenty of positives from the tournament outcome and look to transfer the momentum to take maximum points from the remaining four qualification matches more so in this home match.
Why Paraguay will win
Paraguay are not having a consistent run in the South American qualifiers this term. But their 18 points from 14 matches gives them plenty of hope to topple some of the big guns to make it inside the top 4. They are currently 8th in the standings, but there is only 5 point separating them from the 4th placed Chile. While the likes of Argentina and Ecuador are at a 4 point distance.
Chile vs Paraguay Prediction
The hosts boast of a strong home record against Paraguay and have won in the last four matches. They scored a minimum of 2 goals in each of those wins Paraguay has been an inconsistent team throughout the competition. With their record in Chile being extremely poor,
We predict a home win for Chile.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3175||PERU 1.51||4.31||BOLIVIA 6.46||05:15|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4997||NORWAY 1.67||3.60||AZERBAIJAN 5.91||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2479||BRAZIL 1.36||4.89||ECUADOR 9.23||03:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2708||TUNISIA 1.83||3.33||DR CONGO 5.00||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2239||ROMANIA 1.55||3.31||ARMENIA 6.43||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2456||LITHUANIA 4.58||4.02||SCOTLAND 1.89||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4176||SLOVAKIA 2.15||9.17||SLOVENIA 3.66||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1298||MOROCCO 1.64||3.60||MALI 6.28||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5400||VENEZUELA 4.41||3.23||COLOMBIA 1.83||00:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2396||CHILE 1.57||3.61||PARAGUAY 6.23||01:30|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4011||CZECH REPUBLIC 5.43||4.02||GERMANY 1.63||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.02||3.22||GD ESTORIL 3.63||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1058||OSTERS IF 2.08||3.47||IK FREJ 3.42||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3297||NEW ZEALAND 1.17||7.71||SOLOMON ISLANDS 13.29||09:35|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1865||NIGERIA 1.90||3.36||CAMEROON 4.50||19:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||4035||MALTA 25.89||3.34||ENGLAND 1.11||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4000||SAN MARINO 23.75||11.33||NORTHERN IRELAND 1.09||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4710||DUNDALK FC 1.41||4.82||ST PATRICKS 7.58||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4738||GHANA 1.39||4.27||CONGO 10.68||18:30|
|01-09||bet analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.06||3.17||GD ESTORIL 3.59||20:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||3962||SHAMROCK ROVERS 3.17||3.22||CORK CITY 2.36||21:45|