Colchester vs Carlisle Prediction – Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Game
Carlisle travel to Colchester and Weston Homes Community Stadium looking to put their formidable road record of 1 loss in 12 games on the line (4W7D1L).
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Colchester vs Carlisle Prediction: MATCH FACTS
- After a fantastic 7 match unbeaten run (6W1D) Including 3 straight wins at home, Colchester has climbed to 8th on the table with 36 points from 24 games.
- They have 10 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses with their last 5 games being 4 straight wins and a draw (WWWWD)
- Their last game out was a 2-0 beating of 18th seed Cheltenham at home.
- Carlisle are 3rd on the table 46 points from 24 games and are just 6 points adrift from leader Doncaster. They have 12 wins, 10 draws and league bets 2 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss (LWDWD)
- Their last game out was a very disappointing 1-3 loss to 12th seed Grimsby at home.
Colchester vs Carlisle Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 19 times, with each winning 7 games and 5 draws between them.
- These two’s last 5 meetings have been 3 Colchester, 1 Carlisle and a draw.
- Their last clash was in October 2016 with Carlisle winning 2-0 at home.
Why Colchester will win
Colchester have won 6 of their last 7 games, with a lone draw sandwiched in between. They have 5 clean sheets during that time and have scored 16 goals and conceded just 3 goals. They have 3 straight home wins during this streak as well. Young striker Dickerson has scored in their last 2 games and now has 7 goals in the season so he seems to be coming on quite well.
Why Carlisle will win
Carlisle have just 2 losses in the season, the last coming in their last game in 1-3 loss to Grimsby just 5 days ago, Prior to that, they were on a 7 match unbeaten run (4W3D) and prior to that loss 0-2 loss vs Newport in November, they were on a 15 match unbeaten run (8W7D) to start the season.
Colchester vs Carlisle Prediction
Carlisle are coming form a very bad home loss in which they allowed Grimsby to come from behind and score 3 goals in the second half after taking a 1-0 lead into half time. Truth be told they were the better team in that game, in time of possession, attacks and shots at goal, they just let it slip away.
Colchester have dominated their last 3 home wins, scoring 8 goals and conceding just 1 and have 2 clean sheets in those 3. It may not have been vs the best of opponents but it was still dominating.
These two teams are very much equal offensively (1.88 vs 1.5) and defensively (1.29 vs 1.21) so in this case we would give the edge to the home team.
Take Colchester to win at home.
|DATE||TIME||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||HOW TO BET|
|07-01-2016||18:00||COLCHESTER 2.56||3.47||CARLISLE 2.62||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||HULL CITY 2.51||3.31||SWANSEA 2.78||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SUNDERLAND 2.25||3.27||BURNLEY 3.22||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||QPR 2.40||3.25||BLACKBURN 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BLACKPOOL 3.20||3.48||BARNSLEY 2.14||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||WIGAN 2.46||3.26||NOTTINGHAM 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||NORWICH CITY 3.31||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.19||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.04||3.49||NORTHAMPTON 3.65||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SWINDON TOWN 2.21||3.35||SHREWSBURY 3.35||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||ROTHERHAM 2.45||3.30||OXFORD UTD 2.87||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||22:45||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.39||3.41||SEVILLA FC 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||14:30||CARDIFF 2.78||3.42||FULHAM 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LORIENT 2.77||3.19||NICE 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LENS 2.30||3.13||METZ 3.08||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||TOULOUSE 2.47||3.04||MARSEILLE 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||AJ AUXERRE 2.52||3.04||TROYES 2.83||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||17:00||CHIEVO 2.71||3.09||ATALANTA 2.82||Bet Analysis|