Copenhagen Vs Vardar Skopje Prediction- Copenhagen welcomes Vardar Skopje at the Nacionalna Arena Filip II Makedonski for the Champions League Third qualifying round Game 1.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Copenhagen Vs Vardar Skopje Prediction: match facts
- FC Copenhagen finished having played 26 matches is at position 1 with 61 points in this 2016-17 Denmark Superliga.
- They had won 19 times, drawn 7 times and lost 0 times.
- They had won 15 times, drawn 3 times and lost 0 times in their overall 18 home matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games (WLLWD)
- Their last game played against SønderjyskE they won 2-0 away game.
- So fer in this season they have scored 52 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 47 goals.
- Their last match played in the European competition they lost 1-2 to Žilina on an a home ground.
- Vardar Skopje finished in the first position in the Macedonia First league with 83 points after 36 matches having won 25 matches, Drawn 8 and lost 3 games.
- Their overall form in the last 5 matches has been 1 win,2 draws and 2 losses (DLLWD)
- The last game they played was in the second leg match of this game away to Malmo that they drew by 1-1.
Copenhagen Vs Vardar Skopje Prediction: h2h
- This will be the first time for the two sides to meet as the play in the first leg in the European Champions League Third qualifying round.
Copenhagen Vs Vardar Skopje Prediction: player squads
Copenhagen predicted line up: R. Olsen (G), P. Ankersen (D), L. Augustinsson (D), M. Jørgensen (D), E. Johansson (D), W. Kvist (M), Y. Toutouh (M), R. Falk (M), A. Cornelius (A), F. Santander (A) and A. Pavlović (A).
A. Pavlović is the leading goals scorer with 3 goals.
Vardar Skopje predicted line up: F. Gachevski, T. Barseghyan, H. Hambardzumyan, B. Grncharov, B. Demiri, D. Kojašević, S. Spirovski, Jonathan Balotelli A. D. Blazhevski, B. Nikolov, J. Jighauri
B. Nikolov is the leading goals scorer with 2 goals.
why Copenhagen will win
Playing a home, Copenhagen are quit prepared for this fixture. Having lost in the last atch played in the qualifying round, luck was on their side as they had managed a 1-3 win in the first round in this competition. Playing at home they will have to side the home advantage to seek a win.
why Vardar Skopje will win
The away side were expected to be well beaten last week but they surprised everyone by grabbing an early lead and were only unlucky to concede 20 minutes to time but now they have a good opportunity, so this is an unexpected opportunity to progress into the next Qualifying Round. Beating Malmo 3-1 at home was quit impressive and are looking forward to repeat here in fixture.
Copenhagen Vs Vardar Skopje Prediction
Predictably this promises to be a really good clash. Vardar Skopje will have to start on the front foot as they search that crucial away goal but that could open up space on the break for the hosts and backing Both sides to find the net in this clash.
Copenhagen will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|25-07||Bet Analysis||2219||STEAUA BUCURESTI 2.10||3.34||VIKTORIA PLZEN 3.67||20:30|
|25-07||Bet Analysis||4682||AEK ATHENS 2.97||3.24||CSKA MOSCOW 2.49||20:30|
|25-07||Bet Analysis||1161||CHELSEA 2.72||3.34||BAYERN MUNCHEN 2.31||14:35|
|25-07||3498||SLAVIA PRAGUE 1.67||3.67||BATE BORISOV 5.66||20:00|
|25-07||3005||KARABAKH 1.92||3.20||SHERIFF TIRASPOL 4.65||20:00|
|25-07||Bet Analysis||3735||PARTIZAN 3.41||3.19||OLYMPIAKOS 2.27||21:45|
|25-07||Bet Analysis||1396||SAO PAULO 2.47||3.33||GREMIO 2.90||02:00|
|25-07||5076||ENVIGADO FC 2.48||3.11||ATLETICO BUCARAMANGA 2.90||02:00|
|25-07||2640||ALIANZA PETROLERA 2.85||3.17||JUNIOR BARRANQUILLA 2.48||04:00|
|25-07||Bet Analysis||3169||VARDAR SKOPJE 4.87||3.79||FC COPENHAGEN 1.73||21:00|
|25-07||Bet Analysis||3085||JUVENTUD UNIDA (G) 2.12||3.24||ESTUDIANTES SL 3.45||03:05|
|25-07||Bet Analysis||4150||HOME UNITED 2.06||3.45||WARRIORS FC 3.09||14:30|