Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Prediction-Crystal Palace host Chelsea at Selhurst Park as they try to steady their sinking ship after losing 7 matches already.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Prediction: Match Facts
- Crystal Palace having played 7 matches is at position 20 with 0 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 7 games.
- They have won 0 time, drawn 0 time and lost 3 time in their overall 3 home games played.
- The Palace have lost each of their last five matches:( L L L L L )
- They are coming into this fixture with 4-0 loss to Manchester United away from home
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goals for (GF), conceded 17 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -17 goals.
- Chelsea having played 7 matches is at position 4 with 13 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 1 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 3 away games played.
- The Blues have Three wins, a draw and a loss in their last five matches. (L W D W W)
- They are coming into this fixture with a 0-1 loss to Manchester City at their home ground.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 6 goals.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 31 times with Crystal Palace having 5 wins while Chelsea have 17 wins with 9 draws for both teams.
- Chelsea have won four and lost two of their last six meetings with Crystal Palace, keeping a clean sheet in three of these four wins.
- Their last meeting was in April 2017 at Chelsea and it ended in a 1-2 win.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Prediction: Player News and Squads
PALACE PREDICTED STARTING XI: Wayne Hennessey; Joel Ward, Mamadou Sakho, Scott Dann, Patrick van Aanholt; Luka Milivojevic, James McArthur, Yohan Cabaye; Andros Townsend, Bakary Sakho, Jeffrey Schlupp
WHO TO WATCH: Mamadou Sakho will be at the heart of the defence once again and he will be rquierd to martial the hosts backline to avoid goals.
CHELSEA PREDICTED STARTING XI: Thibaut Courtois; Cesar Azpilicueta, Gary Cahill, Antonio Rudiger; Victor Moses, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Cesc Fabregas, Marcos Alonso; Pedro, Eden Hazard, Willian
WHO TO WATCH:Eden Hazard will be hopping to inspire his team after a spate of injuries that have plagued him in the near past.
Why Crystal Palace will win
The hosts Contrary to last season are actually an improved side at the back. They may have conceded 17 goals in their seven games, but it’s wise to note that nine of those have come away against the top two teams in the league, and they only actually conceded seven in the five games that preceded those two thrashings and this will be an injured team looking for a win by all means.
Why Chelsea will win
Chelsea will still be very confident coming up against Palace. The Blues may have struggled against the top teams recently but when faced with smaller opponents they usually manage wins however opposition those teams put up.
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea Prediction
Both Chelsea and Crystal Palace would have used the international break to step back and to the measure of things around the club. Roy Hodgson has to figure out how to stop the his sheep from sinking while Conte has to rally his troops to focus after last match disappointment. But we think Chelsea has that pedigree of winning here,,
Our Prediction: an away win for Chelsea
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||3558||LIVERPOOL 2.49||3.36||MANCHESTER UTD 2.87||14:30|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||5064||TOTTENHAM 1.25||6.20||BOURNEMOUTH 11.59||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2633||CRYSTAL PALACE 7.77||4.39||CHELSEA 1.45||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2396||SWANSEA 2.17||3.14||HUDDERSFIELD 3.74||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2820||BURNLEY 2.64||3.13||WEST HAM 2.86||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2368||MANCHESTER CITY 1.20||6.99||STOKE CITY 13.45||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2053||WATFORD||4.13||ARSENAL 1.68||19:30|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||1877||DIJON 15.34||7.26||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.18||18:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||4766||ST. ETIENNE 1.58||4.03||METZ 5.99||21:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||3432||JUVENTUS 1.61||4.02||LAZIO 5.63||19:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||5284||ROMA 2.86||3.62||NAPOLI 2.37||21:45|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||4383||MAINZ 1.77||3.64||HAMBURGER SV 4.82||16:30|
|14-10||bet analysis||3262||BAYERN MUNCHEN 1.13||8.64||SC FREIBURG 19.98||16:30|
|14-10||bet analysis||5288||BORUSSIA DORTMUND 1.61||4.41||RB LEIPZIG 5.00||19:30|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2261||ATLETICO MADRID 2.81||3.35||BARCELONA 2.54||21:45|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||5544||GETAFE 8.59||5.37||REAL MADRID 1.34||17:15|