Derby Vs Nottingham Forest Prediction- Derby will host Nottingham Forest at the Pride Park for the English Championship match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Derby Vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: match facts
- Derby County having played 11 matches is at position 15 with 13 points in this 2017-18 English Championship
- They have won 3 time, drawn 4 time and lost 3 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 times in their overall 4 home games played.
- They have 1 win, 1 loss and 3 draws in their last five matches. (DDDLW)
- Their previous outing ended in a 0-0 draw away to Cardiff City
- So far in this season they have scored 13 goals for (GF), conceded 13 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +0 goals.
- Nottingham having played 11 matches is at position 13 with 15 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 0 times and lost 6 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 game and lost 3 games (WLLLW)
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 3 times in their overall 4 away matches played
- Nottingham Forest are coming into this game on the back of a 2-1 home win to Sheffield United.
- So far in this season they have scored 15 goals for (GF), conceded 19 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
Derby Vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 62 times with Derby recording 21 wins while Nottingham Forest has 23 wins and 18 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played thy have recorded 2 wins for Derby whereas Nottingham Forest has 2 wins and 1 draw for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams was played on 14/03/2017 at Nottingham Forest’s home ground a match they managed a 2-2 draw
Derby Vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: player squads
DERBY COUNTY PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Carson Defenders: Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, OlssonDefensive Midfielders: Balse, Min Attacking Midfielders: Lawrence, Vydra, Weimann Forwards: Nugent
WHO TO WATCH: M. Vydra is the leading goal scorer with 4 goals.
NOTTINGHAM FOREST’ PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Henderson Defenders: Lichaj, Worrall, Mills, Fox Defensive Midfielders: Bouchalakis, Bridcutt Attacking Midfielders: Brereton, Dowell, McKay Forwards: Murphy.
WHO TO WATCH: D. Murphy is the leading top goal scorer for Nottingham Forest with 5 goals..
Why Derby will win
Derby came into the season with a degree of optimism as they normally do but right now, their long search for a promotion-winning formula seems destined to keep on running for a while longer. They hammered Hull 5-0 last month to suggest they were on the right track but they’ve not won any of their five matches since then. Playing on a home ground match they will be looking to manage a win in this match and maintain the form up the table.
Why Nottingham Forest will win
Daryl Murphy has certainly improved things. He has given Forest’s more technical players a real target-man to play off and he’s also proved a consistent goal threat. With 5 goals in his last 7 games for club and country. Playing away from home they will have to be composed in this match and battle wise to avoid recording a loss.
Derby Vs Nottingham Forest Prediction
80% of Forest away games this term in the league have seen both teams score. Both teams have scored in 4 of Derby’s last 5 games. We expect this will be no easy match after the last h2h match ended on a 2-2 draw and we foresee the pair to score in this match with over 2.5 goals.
The match will end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||3996||SOUTHAMPTON 1.88||3.54||NEWCASTLE 4.29||18:00|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||4068||EIBAR 1.94||3.56||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 3.99||13:00|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||2941||MALAGA 2.31||3.12||LEGANES 3.39||19:30|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||5960||BAYER LEVERKUSEN 1.62||4.26||VFL WOLFSBURG 5.13||16:30|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||3894||PAOK FC 1.23||5.84||LAMIA FC 13.01||16:00|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||3218||VVV VENLO 5.84||4.36||PSV EINDHOVEN 1.54||15:30|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||2158||ROYAL ANTWERP 2.63||3.44||ZULTE WAREGEM 2.63||21:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||1755||SASSUOLO 2.30||3.21||CHIEVO 3.32||16:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||1548||BOLOGNA 1.90||3.31||SPAL 4.56||16:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||1000||CAGLIARI 2.27||3.35||GENOA 3.24||16:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||1619||STRASBOURG 3.58||3.53||MARSEILLE 2.06||22:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||5399||STANDARD LIEGE 1.52||4.45||KORTRIJK 5.97||15:30|
|15-10||bet analysis||5871||OOSTENDE 3.28||3.71||BRUGGE 2.10||19:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||4492||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG 1.34||4.97||ARSENAL TULA 9.89||19:00|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||4683||FENERBAHCE 1.50||4.43||YENI MALATYASPOR 6.41||19:30|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||2150||CROTONE 3.76||3.44||TORINO 2.04||16:00|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||3798||AC HORSENS 2.48||3.29||HOBRO IK 2.91||13:00|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||5124||FIORENTINA 1.72||3.92||UDINESE 4.77||13:30|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||1259||ODENSE BK 4.26||3.50||FC COPENHAGEN 1.89||19:00|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||3780||BORDEAUX 1.79||3.53||NANTES 4.84||16:00|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||3623||DERBY 1.83||3.67||NOTTINGHAM 4.31||15:15|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||2940||BRIGHTON 3.24||3.14||EVERTON 2.38||15:30|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||3017||BETIS 2.59||3.51||VALENCIA 2.65||21:45|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||5229||GIRONA 2.75||3.19||VILLARREAL 2.70||17:15|
|15-10||Bet Analysis||1554||WERDER BREMEN 2.65||3.51||BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH 2.59||19:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||1792||MONTPELLIER 2.53||3.18||NICE 2.96||18:00|
|15-10||bet analysis||1703||INTER 2.17||3.47||AC MILAN 3.36||21:45|
|15-10||bet analysis||3767||SAMPDORIA 2.75||3.35||ATALANTA 2.59||16:00|