Dijon vs Monaco Prediction. Dijon host last season champions AS Monaco at Stade Gaston-Gérard for the 2nd week match of the French Ligue 1.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Dijon vs Monaco Prediction: Match Facts
- Dijon finished on the 16th position on the France League 1 table with 37 points after playing 38 matches with 8 wins 13 draws and 17 losses scoring 46 goals (for) and conceding 55 (against) with a negative goal difference of -17.
- They have played 1 match this season with a loss in that match and conceding 3 goals.
- In the last 5 overall matches played they managed 1 win, 1 draw and 1 Loss. (LDLWL)
- Their last game played against Olympique Marseille away, a match they lost 3-0.
- Monaco having played 38 matches finished at position 5 with 95 points in the 2016-17 French ligue 1.
- They did win 30 times, drawn 5 times and lost 3 times.
- So far in that season they had scored 107 goals for (GF), conceded 31 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +76 goals.
- They have played 1 match so far this season with a win the match.
- Their last 5 overall matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 game. (WLLDD)
- Their last game played against was in a first match of the season against Toulouse and they won 3-2.
Dijon vs Monaco Prediction: H2H
- AS Monaco have never suffered a loss to Dijon, earning two draws and three wins in five head-to-head clashes,
- The sides have met twice in 2016/17 and Monaco have bagged a 1-1 draw and a 2-1 home win in the process.
Dijon vs Monaco Prediction: Players News and Squads
DIJON PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper:Reynet Defenders: Rosier, Yambere, Lautoa, Haddadi
Midfielders:Amalfitano, Marie Attacking Midfielders: Kwon, Said, Sliti Forwards:Jeannot
WHO TO WATCH: 28 year old Cape Verde man Julio Tavares is the top scorer remaining at the club after the summer months. His nine goals last term helped his side stay afloat in the end, and he will once again be a beacon of light for them this season.
MONACO PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Subasic Defenders: Sidibe, Jemerson, Glik, Jorge Midfielders: Moutinho, Fabinho, Rony Lopes, Lemar Forwards: Falcao, Carrillo
WHO TO WATCH: With K. Mbappé future at Monaco uncertain, they will need the experianced Falcao to score and provide goals as he has scored 1 goal in 1 match already.
Why Dijon will win
The home team is coming to this season with new confidence combined with their home ground advantage they have what it takes to win in this match and also considering the visitors leaky defense.
Why Monaco will win
Even when Monaco don’t play well, they always find ways to score goals and contend in matches and this will serve them well as they go away to Dijon, who finished just above the relegation zone last season. They should have few issues against this Dijon side, though, so a win is more than a possibility.
Dijon vs Monaco Prediction
Dijon hardly have what it takes to put on a quality challenge with a very unpredictable spell of form now behind them and a thrashing 3-0 loss at Olympique Marseille suffered on Matchday 1. They only just secured top flight survival last term and failed to pick up their form more recently so the difference in depth of quality and motivation should be obvious on the day.
We predict an away win for Monaco.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1931||NEWCASTLE 4.35||3.71||TOTTENHAM 1.83||15:30 |
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1963||MANCHESTER UTD 1.34||4.99||WEST HAM 9.92||18:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||4576||BARCELONA 1.93||3.87||REAL MADRID 3.29||23:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||2226||SAARBRUCKEN 4.61||3.90||UNION BERLIN 1.73||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3261||SV MORLAUTERN 20.11||9.65||GREUTHER FURTH 1.12||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1478||OSNABRUCK 4.65||3.89||HAMBURGER SV 1.73||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1908||JUVENTUS 1.79||3.32||LAZIO 4.19||21:45|
|13-08||bet analysis||1488||STRASBOURG 2.75||3.19||LILLE 2.70||16:00|
|13-08||bet analysis||1720||MAGDEBURG 3.78||3.51||AUGSBURG 2.00||19:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||3123||ENERGIE COTTBUS 7.24||5.15||STUTTGART 1.39||19:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1488||STRASBOURG 2.75||3.19||LILLE 2.70||16:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1539||DIJON 5.33||3.75||MONACO 1.69||18:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||5937||GUINGAMP 7.62||4.24||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.47||22:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3973||PEC ZWOLLE 1.89||3.62||RODA KERKRADE 4.10||13:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||4747||WILLEM II 2.01||3.52||EXCELSIOR 3.74||15:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||1940||FEYENOORD 1.29||5.65||TWENTE 10.22||15:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||4756||GRONINGEN 2.21||3.61||SC HEERENVEEN 3.12||17:45|
|13-08||bet analysis||2894||BESIKTAS 1.50||4.51||ANTALYASPOR 6.17||21:45 |
|13-08||bet analysis||4939||1860 MUNICH 7.62||5.44||INGOLSTADT 1.36||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3828||SF DORFMERKINGEN 31.06||10.71||RB LEIPZIG 1.08||16:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||3218||CHARLEROI 4.09||3.45||ANDERLECHT 1.94||19:00|