Dijon Vs St Etienne Prediction- The home side are struggling near the foot of the table while the visiting team have enjoyed an excellent start to this season in the France Ligue 1.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Dijon Vs St Etienne Prediction: match facts
- Dijon having played 5 matches is at position 19 with 4 points in this 2017-18 France Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time in their overall 2 home matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drew 1 game and lost 3 games (LWDLL)
- Their last game played against Caen they lost 2-1 a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 12 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
- St Etienne having played 5 matches is at position 4 with 10 points in this 2017-18 France Ligue 1.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 times.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time in their overall 2 away matches played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 3 games, drew 1 game and lost 1 game(DLWWW)
- Their last game played against Angers SCO they drew 1-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Dijon Vs St Etienne Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 6 times with St Etienne recording 4 wins while Dijon has 1 win and 1 draw for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Dijon whereas St Etienne has 4 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- The last match between the two teams they managed to record a 0-4 win for St Etienne on a away ground match played on 15/07/2017
Dijon Vs St Etienne Prediction: player squads
Dijon predicted line up: Reynet, Chafik, Lautoa, Yambere, Haddadi, Abeid, Kwon, Amalfitano, Sliti, Tavares, Said.
Team News: Midfielders Eden Massouema and Mehdi Abeid as well as defender Wesley Lautoa are all injured
St Etienne predicted line up: J. Bamba (A), B. Dabo (M), R. Hamouma (A), G. Silva (D), H. Maiga (M), K. Théophile-Catherine, L. Perrin (D), O. Selnæs (M), R. Pierre-Gabriel (D), S. Janko (D), S. Ruffier (G), A. El Hadji (M), Hernani (M), L. Diony (A), O. Tannane (A), A. Søderlund (A), A. Katranis (D)
Team News: Defender Gabriel Silva as well as attackers Alexander Soderlund and Kevin Monnet-Paquet are all currently injured.
Why Dijon will win
Dijon have won just one of their opening five games this season and are already looking like they will struggled to stay in Ligue 1 come the end of the current campaign. On the 2nd bottom position on the table standings they will have to use the home advantage in this fixture to play and record a win in this match.
Why St Etienne will win
St Etienne meanwhile have confounded pundits to have an excellent start to the season and they now lie in 4th position with 10 points from their opening five matches. On the 4th position on the table standings they will play in this match as they aim to record a win and secure their position on the table.
Dijon Vs St Etienne Prediction
St Etienne have conceded just four goals this season while Dijon have let in 12, the joint highest. In four previous meetings, St Etienne have won three while the other game was drawn. We expect this will be a tough match as the visitors will play to secure their position whilst the host are battling to redeem themselves of relegation zone.
St Etienne will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|16-09||bet analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.87||3.25||LEICESTER 2.55||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.38||3.19||STOKE CITY 3.19||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.59||3.34||DERBY 2.75||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.48||3.23||PRESTON 2.96||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||NOTTINGHAM 3.24||3.45||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.21||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||HULL CITY 2.21||3.35||SUNDERLAND 3.35||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.47||3.39||NORWICH CITY 2.85||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.37||3.17||WEST HAM 3.23||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.84||3.32||LEEDS 2.52||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.65||3.19||MONTPELLIER 2.81||21:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||GUINGAMP 2.25||3.27||LILLE 3.37||21:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||DIJON 3.09||3.19||ST. ETIENNE 2.44||21:00|
|17-09||Bet Analysis||ALAVES 2.91||3.07||VILLARREAL 2.64||13:00|
|17-09||Bet Analysis||RENNES 2.42||3.23||NICE 3.07||18:00|
|17-09||Bet Analysis||CHIEVO 2.91||3.23||ATALANTA 2.53||19:00|
|17-09||Bet Analysis||LAS PALMAS UD 2.95||3.38||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.42||19:30|
|17-09||bet analysis||GENOA 3.73||3.57||LAZIO 2.00||21:45|