Egypt Vs Uganda Prediction- The revenge is on as Egypt are welcoming Uganda for a 2nd return leg at Alexandria Stadium for the Africa World Cup Qualification game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Egypt Vs Uganda Prediction: Match Facts
- Egypt are in the 2nd position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Africa group E table with 6 points after 3 matches with 2 wins 0 draws and 1 loss
- In the group stages they have played 5 matches with 3 wins 0 draws and 2 losses.
- They have won 3 drawn 0 and lost 2 in those matches.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been 3 wins 0 draws and 2 loss(LWWWL)
- They have played a total of 2 games away with 2 wins 0 draws and 0 losses
- The last game they played was against Uganda on an away grounds a match they loss 1-0.
- Uganda are in the 1st position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Africa group E table with 7 points after 3 matches with 2 win 1 draw and 0 losses.
- In the group stages they have played 5 matches with 4 wins 1 draw and 0 loss.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been(WWDWW)
- They have won 4 drawn 1 and lost 0 in those matches.
- They have played a total of 2 games at away with 1 win 1 draws and 0 loss
- The last game they played was against Egypt in a game that they won 1-0 at home.
Egypt Vs Uganda Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have meet a total of 8 times with Uganda recording 1 win whereas Egypt has 7 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 4 win for Egypt while Uganda has 1 win and 0 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-0 win for Uganda on a home ground match played on 31/8/2017.
Egypt Vs Uganda Prediction: Player News And Squads
EGYPT PREDICTED LINE UP: Essam El Hadary, Ahmed Fathy, Mohamed Abdul Shafy, Ahmed Hegazi, Ali Gabr, Marwan Mohsen, Mohamed Elneny, Trézéguet , Tarek Hamed , Mohamed Salah, Ramadan Sobhi , Abdalla El Said , Amr Warda , Kahraba , Ahmed El Mohamady, Omar Gaber, Ibrahim Salah, Koka, Ahmed Dowidar
WHO TO WATCH: Abdalla El Said is the leading top goal scorer for Egypt with 3 goals. Mohamed Salah has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
UGANDA PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Onyango, G. Walusimbi, J. Ochaya, M. Jjuko, H. Wasswa, G. Kizito, D. Iguma , K. Aucho, F. Miya , G. Massa , T. Mawejje, M. Shaban , N. Wadada , M. Oloya , I. Isinde, Y. Sentamu, G. Sserunkuma, L. Kizito, L. Kizito, S. Batambuze and E. Okwi.
WHO TO WATCH: F. Miya is the leading top goal scorer for Uganda with 4 goals. L. Kizito has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Egypt Will Win
Egypt began the group campaign with a rather lower note after they recorded a 1-0 loss to Chad the only loss they have recorded in he qualification matches. Playing away from home they will have to boost the confidence of the player and play too record a win to secure a win.
Why Uganda Will Win
Uganda has hard a smooth run in the group stages matches after they have recorded 3 wins and 1 draw with no loss. Securing a second position on he group, they will be hosting the group leaders as they aim to record a win and frog leap the leaders to secure the position.
Egypt Vs Uganda Prediction
The duo has met a total of 7 times with the visitors recording a dominating h2h record. Uganda has score Egypt only once in the matches played whereas Egypt has never lost to Uganda. This will be no easy match battle as Uganda are now prepared to battle to record a win in this match as they seek a position to play in the Wold cup.
Our prediction: a home win or draw for Egypt.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||1681||COLOMBIA 2.95||3.17||BRAZIL 2.53||23:30|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4187||MOLDOVA 7.51||4.02||WALES 1.50||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4472||IRELAND 2.44||2.98||SERBIA 3.31||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4279||KOSOVO 3.46||3.25||FINLAND 2.22||21:45|
|05-09||bet analysis||3725||SOUTH AFRICA 1.53||3.98||CAPE VERDE 7.09||20:00|
|05-09||bet analysis||5507||CONGO 4.55||3.52||GHANA 1.84||17:30|
|05-09||bet analysis||1397||EGYPT 1.56||3.66||UGANDA 7.53||21:00|
|05-09||3720||AUSTRIA 1.42||4.47||GEORGIA 8.45||21:45|
|05-09||4894||ITALY 1.22||5.89||ISRAEL 17.13||21:45|
|05-09||4431||LIECHTENSTEIN 60.00||25.00||SPAIN 1.01||21:45|
|05-09||2304||MACEDONIA 2.90||3.11||ALBANIA 2.63||21:45|
|05-09||3777||TURKEY 3.54||3.22||CROATIA 2.20||21:45|
|05-09||5322||ICELAND 2.41||3.06||UKRAINE 3.27||21:45|
|05-09||3447||SOLOMON ISLANDS 6.68||5.24||NEW ZEALAND 1.39||06:00|
|05-09||5336||BOLIVIA 4.26||3.50||CHILE 1.89||23:00|
|05-09||5425||QATAR 2.84||3.16||CHINA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5748||UZBEKISTAN 2.94||3.05||SOUTH KOREA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5110||IRAN 2.32||3.13||SYRIA 3.34||18:00|
|05-09||1332||AUSTRALIA 1.12||9.12||THAILAND 22.54||13:00|
|05-09||5370||IRAQ 2.59||3.18||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 2.86||17:00|
|05-09||1333||SAUDI ARABIA 2.48||3.29||JAPAN 2.91||20:30|
|05-09||1085||DR CONGO 1.84||3.69||TUNISIA 4.28||20:30|
|05-09||4493||MALI 3.01||3.43||MOROCCO 2.36||22:00|