Energie Cottbus Vs Stuttgart Prediction. The battle to proceed to the next round of DFB Pokal is now as Cottbus host Stuttgart at Stadion der Freundschaft for the Germany DFB Pokal game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Energie Cottbus Vs Stuttgart Prediction: Match Facts
- Energie Cottbus having played 3 matches is at position 1 with 9 points in this 2017-18 Germany Regionalliga
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 home games played (this being their first DFB Pokal home game played).
- Their last 3 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 games and lost 0 games (WWW)
- Their last game played against Budissa Bautzen they won 3-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 11 goals.
- Stuttgart having played 34 matches finished at position 1 with 69 points in the last 2016-17 Germany 2 Bundesliga
- They have won 21 time, drawn 6 times and lost 7 times.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 away matches played (this being their first away game played).
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drew 0 games and lost 1 game (WLWWW)
- Their last game played against Wurzburger Kickers they won 4-1 a home match.
- So far in last 2016-17 season they scored 63 goals for (GF), conceded 37 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 26 goals.
Energie Cottbus Vs Stuttgart Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 12 times and drew 4 times while Energie Cottbus wins 1 time and Stuttgart wins 7 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Energie Cottbus has won 5 games and both have draw 0 games while Stuttgart wins 0 games.
- Their last match played on 16/5/2009 Stuttgart won 2-0 being a home game.
Energie Cottbus Vs Stuttgart Prediction: Players News And Squads
ENERGIE COTTBUS PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Meyer, A. Startsev, J. Matuwila, L. Schlüter, M. Stein, F. Geisler, S. Mamba, Marcelo Freitas, T. Kruse, B. Ziegenbein, M. Zimmer, P. Gehrmann, F. Viteritti and B. Förster.
WHO TO WATCH: B. Förster is the leading top goal scorer for Energie Cottbus with 2 goals. Marcelo Freitas has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
STUTTGART PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Grahl, E. Insúa, B. Pavard, M. Zimmermann, H. Badstuber, A. Grgic, C. Akolo, E. Ofori, O. Mangala, H. Sarpei, T. Asano, D. Ginczek, S. Terodde and J. Green.
WHO TO WATCH: S. Terodde is the leading top goal scorer for Stuttgart with 7 goals (last season) H. Sarpei has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Energie Cottbus Will Win
They are playing in the Germany Regionalliga and at the moment they are unbeaten in the 2017-18 season and with this game at home ground they will be battling to have this win so as they process to next round.
Why Stuttgart Will Win
They performed very well in the last seasons Bundesliga 2 and finished as number 1 who took the trophy and they were promoted to the top league Bundesliga and with this away game they aim to win and proceed to next round of DFB Pokal.
Energie Cottbus Vs Stuttgart Prediction
These two teams are battling to qualify in the next DFB Pokal round as they all come from diferent leagues.
Our prediction: a win for Stuttgart.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1931||NEWCASTLE 4.35||3.71||TOTTENHAM 1.83||15:30 |
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1963||MANCHESTER UTD 1.34||4.99||WEST HAM 9.92||18:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||4576||BARCELONA 1.93||3.87||REAL MADRID 3.29||23:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||2226||SAARBRUCKEN 4.61||3.90||UNION BERLIN 1.73||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3261||SV MORLAUTERN 20.11||9.65||GREUTHER FURTH 1.12||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1478||OSNABRUCK 4.65||3.89||HAMBURGER SV 1.73||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1908||JUVENTUS 1.79||3.32||LAZIO 4.19||21:45|
|13-08||bet analysis||1488||STRASBOURG 2.75||3.19||LILLE 2.70||16:00|
|13-08||bet analysis||1720||MAGDEBURG 3.78||3.51||AUGSBURG 2.00||19:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||3123||ENERGIE COTTBUS 7.24||5.15||STUTTGART 1.39||19:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1488||STRASBOURG 2.75||3.19||LILLE 2.70||16:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1539||DIJON 5.33||3.75||MONACO 1.69||18:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||5937||GUINGAMP 7.62||4.24||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.47||22:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3973||PEC ZWOLLE 1.89||3.62||RODA KERKRADE 4.10||13:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||4747||WILLEM II 2.01||3.52||EXCELSIOR 3.74||15:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||1940||FEYENOORD 1.29||5.65||TWENTE 10.22||15:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||4756||GRONINGEN 2.21||3.61||SC HEERENVEEN 3.12||17:45|
|13-08||bet analysis||2894||BESIKTAS 1.50||4.51||ANTALYASPOR 6.17||21:45 |
|13-08||bet analysis||4939||1860 MUNICH 7.62||5.44||INGOLSTADT 1.36||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3828||SF DORFMERKINGEN 31.06||10.71||RB LEIPZIG 1.08||16:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||3218||CHARLEROI 4.09||3.45||ANDERLECHT 1.94||19:00|