FC Vaduz Vs Levski Sofia Prediction. FC Vaduz will be hosting Levski Sofia at Rheinpark Stadion (Vaduz). Who will win?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
FC Vaduz Vs Levski Sofia Prediction: Match Facts
- FC Vaduz having played 36 matches finished at position 4 with 59 points in the 2017-2018 Switzerland Challenge league.
- They have won 16 times drawn 11 times and lost 9 times.
- The hosts have won 14 times drawn 2 times and lost 4 times in their overall 20 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times , drawn 2 times and lost 2 times (WDLDL)
- The last game they played was against Zurich they won 2-1 a home match
- So far this season they have scored 68 goals ( GF) conceded 50 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 16 goals (GD).
- Levski Sofia having played 26 matches finished at position 3 with 50 points in the 2017-18 Bulgaria first league.
- They have won 14 times drawn 8 times and lost 4 times.
- They have won 11 times drawn 3 times and lost 3 times in their overall 17 matches played on away ground.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn none and lost 1 times (WWDLW}.
- The last game they played was against Oleksandria they won 1-0 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 37 goals ( GF), conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 23 goals (GD).
FC Vaduz Vs Levski Sofia Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have never met in the past this will mark their first ever encounter.
FC Vaduz Vs Levski Sofia Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
FC Vaduz predicted line up: B. Siegrist T. Puljić M. Bühler M. Göppel N. Von Niederhäusern P. Muntwiler D. Ciccone M. Mathys E. Schirinzi M. Coulibaly B. Babic
Who to watch: B. Babic is a sensational player for Vaduz and makes an impact whenever he gets a chance.M. Mathys has the top assist and they will both feature in this game.
Levski Sofia predicted line up: P. Ivanov H. Eyjólfsson D. Jablonský I. Goranov Jordi Gómez R. Procházka V. Panayotov A. Vutov I. Naydenov Paulinho Rivaldinho
Who to watch: Paulinho scored a brace in their last game which helped his side coming out with a win in that game.A. Vutov has the most assist and they will both feature in this game.
Why FC Vaduz Will Win
Vaduz came from behind and managed to defeat Zurich 2-1 in their last game that shows they can stand all odds and are ready to steal a win here.
Why Levski Sofia Will win
Levski’s bulgarian domestic league is a bit a tougher competition compared to the Swiss Challenge league. On paper that makes Levski the superior side.
FC Vaduz Vs Levski Sofia Prediction
The guests had a wonderful experience in their domestic league last season, they finished 3rd and booked a place in this competition. Considering their current form having won 4 of their past 5 match-ups, we think they will win.
Our verdict: an away win for Levski Sofia
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|11/07/18||CROATIA 3.39||3.01||ENGLAND 2.37||Bet Analysis||GG||1-1 (2-1)|
|11/07/18||VALUR 6.69||4.33||ROSENBORG 1.50||Bet Analysis||1||1-0|
|11/07/18||BANANTS YEREVAN 4.04||3.34||FC SARAJEVO 2.00||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|11/07/18||RABOTNICKI SK 2.42||3.23||BUDAPEST HONVED 3.07||Bet Analysis||GG||2-1|
|11/07/18||FC VADUZ 4.61||3.47||LEVSKI SOFIA 1.84||Bet Analysis||2||1-0|
|11/07/18||FOLA 1.89||3.51||FC PRISHTINA 4.27||Bet Analysis||1x||0-0|
|11/07/18||GLENAVON 9.70||4.96||MOLDE 1.35||Bet Analysis||2x||2-1|
|11/07/18||BARITO PUTERA 1.90||3.69||AREMA FC 2.55||Bet Analysis||0-0|