Fulham Vs Middlesbrough Prediction- Fulham will host Middlesbrough at the Craven Cottage for the England Championship match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Fulham Vs Middlesbrough Prediction: match facts
- Fulham having played 8 matches is at position 8 with 10 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 4 times and lost 2 times.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time in their overall 4 home matches played
- Their last 5 match played they have won 2 games, drew 1 game and lost 2 games(LWDWL)
- Their last game played against Burton Albion they lost 2-1 a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 8 goals for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +1 goals.
- Middlesbrough having played 8 matches is at position 7 with 14 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game (WDWDL)
- Their last match played they managed a 3-2 win against Queens Park Rangers on a home ground mach.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times in their overall 4 away matches played
- So far in this season they have scored 10 goal for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 5 goal.
Fulham Vs Middlesbrough Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 27 times with Fulham recording 11 wins while Middlesbrough has 11 wins and 5 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played thy have recorded 1 win for Fulham whereas Middlesbrough has 2 wins and 2 draws for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams was played on 24/08/2013 at Fulham’s home ground a match they managed a 1-1 draw for both sides.
Fulham Vs Middlesbrough Prediction: player squads
Fulham predicted line up: D. Button-D. Odoi, T. Ream,T. Kalas, R. Sessegnon,S. Aluko S. Johansen K. McDonaldT. Cairney-R. Fredericks,Rui Fonte
Who to watch:R. Sessegnon is the leading top goal scorer for Fulham with 3 goals. S. Aluko has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
MIDDLESBROUGH PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Randolph Defenders:Christie, Fry, Gibson, Friend Midfielders: Clayton, Leadbitter, Howson, Bamford Forwards: Gestede, Assombalonga
WHO TO WATCH:Britt Assombalonga once again proved his quality by coming up with a brace against Bolton during the weekend. He has four goals in his six games this season
Why Fulham will win
Fulham though very rarely fail to register a goal themselves and both teams have scored in their last 3 league outings. While they’ve only lost twice this term, they’ve really not got close to the level of football they managed last term. Playing at home they will be looking too record a win in this match and continue to progress up the table standings.
Why Middlesbrough will win
There were encouraging signs for Middlesbrough in midweek with Patrick Bamford ending his goal drought, netting both goals in a 2-0 win at Villa Park in the League Cup. He netted 17 times for Boro in the 2014-15 Championship but almost incredibly has only registered one league goal since then. Playing away they will have to use every opportunity created here to record a win.
Fulham Vs Middlesbrough Prediction
This is one of the stand-out fixtures this weekend in the Championship. Both sides have top flight dreams but neither come into the weekend in the top six. Fulham will be playing on a home ground match as they aim to record a win here. We expect this will be no easy match as we expect to see the pair score in this match.
The match will end on a draw or Middlesbrough will win.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||BURNLEY 2.16||3.18||HUDDERSFIELD 3.72||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||BOLTON 3.40||3.56||BRENTFORD 2.10||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||PRESTON 2.06||3.41||MILLWALL 3.68||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||FULHAM 2.37||3.39||MIDDLESBROUGH 3.01||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 2.92||3.19||CARDIFF 2.54||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SHREWSBURY 3.01||3.28||BLACKBURN 2.42||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.26||3.34||BLACKPOOL 3.23||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||PETERBOROUGH 2.85||3.39||WIGAN 2.47||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||NORTHAMPTON 3.08||3.40||BRADFORD CITY 2.32||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SCUNTHORPE 2.48||3.30||PORTSMOUTH 2.91||17:00|
|23-09||bet analysis||SWANSEA 2.32||3.30||WATFORD 3.19||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||READING 2.31||3.33||HULL CITY 3.17||17:00|
|23-09||Bet Analysis||MALAGA 3.03||3.25||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.44||19:30|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||GETAFE 2.91||3.23||VILLARREAL 2.53||17:15|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||STRASBOURG 2.59||3.18||NANTES 2.97||18:00|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.71||3.18||NEWCASTLE 2.82||18:00|
|24-09||Bet Analysis||EIBAR 2.32||3.23||CELTA VIGO 3.14||19:30|