Fulham vs Norwich City Prediction. Fulham who finished 6th last season host Norwich City at the Craven Cottage looking to continue their form seen towards the end of last season.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Fulham vs Norwich City Prediction: Match Facts
- Fulham finished in position 6 in last seasons’ English Championship League table with 80 points after playing 46 matches with 22 wins 14 losses and 10 losses and qualified for the promotional play offs.
- In the last 5 overall matches they have played in all competitions they have 1 win 2 draws and 2 losses.(LDLDW)
- Their last match played was in the friendly match build up to this clash at home that they lost 0-3 to Wolfsburg.
- Norwich City finished in position 8 in last seasons’ English Championship League table with 70 points after playing 46 matches with 20 wins 10 losses and 16 losses and maintained their place Championship.
- In the last 5 overall matches they have played in all competitions they have 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss.(DLWWW)
- Their last match played was in the friendly match build up to this clash at home that they Drew 1-1 to Brighton and Hove Albion.
Fulham vs Norwich City Prediction: H2H
- They previously met and played against each other 18 times.
- Statistics recorded for these meetings for Fulham is 12 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss compared to those for Norwich City who have recorded 1 win, 5 draws and 12 losses.
- Norwich City hosted their last meeting in a last season 2016-17 match on 14th of April 2017. The match Fulham won 1-3.
Fulham vs Norwich City Prediction: Players News And Squad.
FULHAMS’ PREDICTED LINE-UP: 1Bettinelli-3Malone, 13Ream, 26Kalas, 2Fredericks-11Ayité, 6McDonald, 14Johansen, 10Cairney-24Aluko, 25Martin
WHO TO WATCH: Tom Cairney is one of the best players at Fulham. He scored one of the goals in the last match against Norwich City
NORWICH CITYS’ PREDICTED LINE-UP: Ruddy-25Pinto, 5Martin, 15Klose, 3Dijks, 14Hoolahan-21Pritchard, 8Howson, 4Dorrans-9Oliveira31Murphyn
WHO TO WATCH: Cameron Jerome was the star man at the fulcrum of the Canaries’ attack last season and he’ll be expecting to rack up a few more goals for Norwich in the new campaign..
Why Fulham will win
Fulham remain formidable at home in this fixture as they have scored 12 goals in the last 5 home games against Norwich. They have also been in good scoring form with six in the last four pre-season friendly games plus they have home ground advantage.
Why Norwich City will win
The Canaries have been displaying good form in the pre-season after suffering just one defeat in the last five. The club’s last friendly finished as a 1-1 draw with newly promoted Premier League outfit Brighton and Hove Albion. Norwich scored more than a goal per game on an average in the 23 away matches last season.
Fulham vs Norwich City Prediction
4 of the last 6 H2H games between these two teams at the Craven Cottage has produced over 2.5 goals. The extremely strong squad assembled by Slavisa Jokanovic is capable of scoring plenty of goals and with home turf advantage they have a slight upper hand,
Our prediction: a narrow home win for Fulham.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|05-08||bet analysis||FULHAM 2.09||3.48||NORWICH CITY 3.53||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||BURTON 2.69||3.18||CARDIFF 2.75||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||IPSWICH 2.42||3.22||BIRMINGHAM 3.06||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||PRESTON 3.00||3.22||SHEFFIELD WED 2.46||17:00|
|05-08||Bet Analysis||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.64||3.18||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.80||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.15||3.44||BRENTFORD 3.39||17:00|
|05-08||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.58||3.22||WIGAN 2.85||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||QPR 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||SHREWSBURY 2.53||3.28||NORTHAMPTON 2.85||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||OLDHAM 2.87||3.08||OXFORD UTD 2.65||17:00|
|05-08||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA 2.09||3.32||HULL CITY 3.70||19:30|
|05-08||bet analysis||METZ 2.77||3.15||GUINGAMP 2.71||21:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||TROYES 2.59||3.13||RENNES 2.92||21:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||ST. ETIENNE 2.26||3.12||NICE 3.50||21:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||ANGERS 2.54||3.08||BORDEAUX 3.03||18:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||BOLTON 2.85||3.22||LEEDS 2.58||18:30|
|06-08||bet analysis||BRONDBY IF 2.41||3.38||FC COPENHAGEN 2.95||19:00|