Germany Vs Brazil Prediction- Germany will face Brazil at the Olympiastadion Berlin for the World Friendlies match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Germany Vs Brazil Prediction: match facts
- Germany having played 10 matches finished at position 1 with 30 points in this 2017-18 Group A Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They had won 10 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 game(DDWWW)
- Their last game played against France they won drew 2-2, a home match.
- So far in this qualifiers they had scored 43 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and havd remained with a goal difference (GD) of 39 goals.
- Brazil having played 18 matches finished at position 1 with 41 points in this 2017-18 South America World Cup Qualification.
- They had won 12 times, drawn 5 times and lost 1 times.
- Brazil have three draws and two wins in their last five matches: (WWWDW)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-0 draw at England (Friendly)
- So far in this season they had scored 41 goals for (GF), conceded 31 goals against (GA) and had remained with a goal difference (GD) of 30 goals.
Germany Vs Brazil Prediction: h2h
- The two side have meet a total of 10 times with Germany recording 3 wins whereas Brazil has 5 wins and 2 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Germany while Brazil has 0 win and 3 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they they managed a 1-7 win for Germany on a away ground match played on 08/07/2014 in the worls Cups.
Germany Vs Brazil Prediction: player squads
GERMANY PREDICTED LINE UP:(3-4-1-2) Marc-André ter Stegen – Jerome Boateng, Mats Hummels, Antonio Rüdiger, Joshua Kimmich – Thomas Muller, Mesut Ozil, Toni Kroos– Timo Werner(4-5-1 formation)
WHO TO WATCH:
BRAZIL PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper:- Alisson Defenders:- Alves, Miranda, Marquinhos, Marcelo Midfielders:- Casemiro, Augusto, Paulinho Forwards:- Coutinho, Willian, Jesus
WHO TO WATCH: Without their main talisman Neymar, Willian and Coutinho will be just the men to unlock the Germany defence.
Why Germany will win
Germany drew at home to Spain on Friday to make it three draws in a row in their warm up build up friendly matches. Germany won’t be an easy side to beat though as their last time they locked horns in the world cups.
Why Brazil will win
Brazil also topped in the South American qualification group. After 18 matches they held 41 points in total, winning 12 of these games and losing just once. Playing away from home, they will be looking to steal the spot light on this away match.
Germany Vs Brazil Prediction
The last time these two sides met is an occasion that Brazil fans will never forget after they lost 1-7 at home in the 2014 World Cup. This will be am epic encounter as the pair has quality players who are of high capabilities.
BRAZIL will win.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|27/03/18||Iran 2.40||2.98||Algeria 3.25||1X||Bet Analysis||2:1|
|27/03/18||Montenegro 2.88||3.10||Turkey 2.56||GG||Bet Analysis||2:2|
|27/03/18||Denmark 2.57||3.15||Chile 2.83||2X||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Hungary 2.66||3.09||Scotland 2.77||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||Tunisia 2.56||3.10||Costa Rica 2.88||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Greece 2.78||2.94||Egypt 2.78||2||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Bosnia and Herzegovina 2.83||3.09||Senegal 2.61||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Romania 2.55||3.08||Sweden 2.92||1x||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Germany 2.44||3.34||Brazil 2.86||g.g||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||England 2.07||3.13||Italy 3.88||1||Bet Analysis||1:1|
|27/03/18||Serbia 2.67||3.15||Nigeria 2.72||Bet Analysis||2:0|
|28/03/18||USA 2.20||3.11||Paraguay 3.54||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|28/03/18||Iceland 2.98||3.08||Peru 2.50||Bet Analysis||1:3|