Gillingham Vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction- Gillingham will host AFC Wimbledon at the Priestfield Stadium for the England League 1 match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Gillingham Vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction: match facts
- Gillingham having played 24 matches is at position 17 with 27 points in this 2017-18 England League 1
- They have won 6 times, drawn 9 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 6 times and lost 4 times in their overall 12 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 games (DWWLD)
- Their last game played against Oxford United they drew 1-1 an away match..
- So far in their group they have scored 23 goals for (GF), conceded 26 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- AFC Wimbledon having played 23 matches is at position 21 with 23 points in this 2017-18 England League Two.
- They have won 6 time, drawn 5 times and lost 12 times.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost 6 times in their overall 11 away matches played.
- Their last 4 matches played they have won 1 game, drew 0 games and lost 3 games (LWLLD)
- Their last game played against Portsmouth they lost 4-0 on a away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 29 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals
Gillingham Vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 7 times with Gillingham recording 1 win while AFC Wimbledon has 3 wins and 3 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played thy have recorded 1 win for AFC Wimbledon whereas Gillingham has 1 wins and 3 draws for both teams.
- The last match played between the pair they managed a 1-1 draw for AFC Wimbledon on home ground match played on 12/04/2017.
Gillingham Vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction: player squads
GILLINGHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: T. Holý, L. O’Neill, G. Zakuani, C. Ogilvie, S. Wagstaff, A. Lacey, J. Parker, J. Wright, M. Byrne, J. Hessenthaler, L. Martin, M. Ehmer, T. Eaves and L. Nash.
WHO TO WATCH: T. Eaves is the leading top goal scorer for Gillingham with 6 goals. J. Hessenthaler has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
AFC Wimbledon Predicted Line-up: J. McDonnell, C. Kennedy , A. Oshilaja, W. Nightingale, T. Sibbick, H. Forrester , A. Egan, A. Hartigan, C. McDonald, K. Appiah, E. Kaja , G. Francomb , P. Kalambayi , N. Bellikli , N. Tzanev, L. Taylor
Who to watch: K. Appiah is the leading top goal scorer for AFC Wimbledon with 2 goals
Why Gillingham will win
Gillingham’s performance was similar to Wimbledon’s on Boxing Day in the sense that they played OK. After recording a draw in their last match after Christmas, they will be playing in this home match as they aim to secure a win with a home advantage.
Why AFC Wimbledon will win
Wimbledon did lose out against Portsmouth, but their performance, against a team who’re pushing for the top six, wasn’t all particularly poor. Currently 3 points into relegation zone, they will battle fora win here after they lost in their last match.
Gillingham Vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction
Wimbledon have failed to score in 55% of their away matches in League One this season. They have recorded a dominating form over the visitors and will be playing here to record a win. We might see the pair score in this match with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
GILLINGHAM will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.08||3.29||LEEDS 2.37||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.46||3.35||NORWICH CITY 2.16||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.10||3.18||BRIGHTON 3.88||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.52||3.38||FULHAM 2.79||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.67||3.44||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.67||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.63||3.17||EVERTON 2.84||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.15||3.28||ASTON VILLA 3.55||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.47||3.01||BURNLEY 3.22||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.54||3.34||PETERBOROUGH 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||SOUTHEND 2.54||3.34||SHREWSBURY 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.80||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.54||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.42||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.90||3.44||DERBY 2.47||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM 2.42||3.18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||CHESTERFIELD 2.78||3.44||COLCHESTER 2.51||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.91||3.44||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.43||20:30|