Hoffenheim Vs Sporting Braga Prediction- Hoffenheim are expected to pick up a victory in their opening group game of this seasons Europa League as they host Sporting Braga at the Rhein-Neckar-Arena.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Hoffenheim Vs Sporting Braga Prediction: match facts
- Hoffenheim having played 3 matches is at position 2 with 7 points in this 2017-18 Germany Bundesliga.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 home games played.
- Their last 3 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games(WDW)
- Their last game played against Bayern München they won 2-0 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
- Sporting Braga having played 5 matches is at position 9 with 6 points in the last 2017-18 Portugal Primera Liga.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 3 times.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times in their overall 3 away matches played
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drew 0 games and lost 3 games (LLWWL)
- Their last game played against Vitória Setúbal they lost 2-0 a away match.
- So far in the last season they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Hoffenheim Vs Sporting Braga Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have never meet ever before and this will be the first time for the two sides to play againts each other in the European competition.
Hoffenheim Vs Sporting Braga Prediction: player squads
Hoffenheim predicted line up: O. Baumann -B. Hübner, P. Kadeřábek, Á. Szalai, S. Rudy-S. Zuber K. Vogt, K. Demirbay, S. Wagner-A. Kramarić , Sebastien Rudy.
Who to watch: Following both goals in the 2-0 win over Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga, Hoffenheim forward Uth is surely a certainty to start against Braga on Thursday.
Sporting Braga predicted line up: Matheus, L. Rosić, Raúl Silva, Ricardo Esgaio, Jefferson, Bruno Xadas, Fransérgio, N.S. Vukčević, Danilo Barbosa, Ricardo Horta, Rui Fonte, Paulinho, Fábio Martins, Pedro Neto and Koka.
Who to watch: Bruno Xadas is the leading top goal scorer for Sporting Braga with 3 goals.
Why Hoffenheim will win
Hoffenheim and their young manager Julian Nagelsmann performed above and beyond expectations to claim fourth spot in the Bundesliga last season, and following an unbeaten start to the latest campaign their appear to be in fine form and full of confidence. After they won 2-0 on a home ground match to defending Bundesliga Champions Bayern Munich, they feel they are in good form and will be playing on a home ground match as they aim to record the first points on the group table here.
Why Sporting Braga will win
Sporting Braga have had a mixed start to the new season, finding the balance between European football and the league, not to mention domestic cup games, very tough to remain competitive in all competitions. Playing on a away ground match they will have to build the confidence to avoid losing here as they aim to secure a top position on the group table.
Hoffenheim Vs Sporting Braga Prediction
Hoffenheim have conceded two goals in three of their last of their last six matches and haven’t failed to score themselves in any of those game, while Braga have scored in four of their last six in all competitions which suggests we could see both teams get on the scoreboard tomorrow. We expect to see over 2.5 goals in this match battle.
Hoffenheim will win in this match battle.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4216||ARSENAL 1.36||5.02||FC KOLN 8.72||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||1942||VILLARREAL 1.30||5.40||ASTANA 11.07||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3128||SLAVIA PRAGUE 2.15||3.28||MACCABI TEL AVIV 3.60||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2199||DYNAMO KIEV 1.20||6.44||SKENDERBEU 16.38||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4538||BSC YOUNG BOYS 1.99||3.56||PARTIZAN 3.77||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4220||BASAKSEHIR 1.68||3.74||LUDOGORETS RAZGRAD 5.42||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||5600||HOFFENHEIM 1.50||4.33||SPORTING BRAGA 6.69||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2446||AUSTRIA VIENNA 5.90||4.24||AC MILAN 1.56||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3012||APOLLON LIMASSOL 5.99||4.03||LYON 1.58||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3538||RED STAR BELGRADE 1.77||3.48||BATE BORISOV 5.14||22:05|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2192||MARSEILLE 1.41||4.62||KONYASPOR 8.15||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||4565||FC ZLIN 2.11||3.30||SHERIFF TIRASPOL 3.68||20:00|
|14-09||bet analysis||5514||HAPOEL BEER SHEVA 1.68||3.74||FC LUGANO 5.42||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||4043||ZORYA LUHANSK 1.93||3.44||OSTERSUNDS 4.19||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||2392||REAL SOCIEDAD 1.35||5.09||ROSENBORG 8.93||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||1635||VARDAR SKOPJE 7.08||4.41||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG 1.47||22:05|