Honduras Vs Mexico Prediction- Can Honduras get the result they need to achieve a play-off spot as they host Mexico at the Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Honduras Vs Mexico Prediction: match facts
- Honduras having played 9 matches is at position 5 with 10 points in this 2017-18 N/C America World Cup Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 4 times and lost 3 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 4 times and lost 2 times in their overall 7 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 3 games and lost 1 game(DDWDL)
- Their last game played against Costa Rica they drew 1-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 10 goals for (GF), conceded 17 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -7 goals.
- Mexico having played 9 matches is at position 1 with 21 points in this 2017-18 N/C America World Cup Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 3 times and lost 0 times.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 times in their overall 7 away matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drew 2 games and lost 0 games (WDWDW)
- Their last game played against Trinidad and Tobago they won 3-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 10 goals.
Honduras Vs Mexico Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 29 times with Mexico recording 15 wins whereas Honduras has 6 wins and 8 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Honduras while Mexico has 3 wins and 2 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-0 win for Mexico on a home ground match played on 28/03/2017.
Honduras Vs Mexico Prediction: player squads
HONDURAS PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Lopez Defenders: Cristanto, Henry Figueroa, Maynor Figueroa, Sanchez Midfielders: Mejia, Claros, Boniek Forwards: Elis, Quioto, Lanza
WHO TO WATCH: Alberth Elis. The 21 year old already has over 20 caps and four goals to his credit so far, and he’ll be desperate to get more and help cause havoc against Mexico on the counterattack.
MEXICO PREDICTED LINE UP: G. Ochoa, A. Talavera, R. Márquez, H. Ayala, H. Moreno, N. Araújo, C. Salcedo, D. Reyes, M. Layún, A. Guardado, J. Molina, H. Herrera, J. dos Santos, J. Dueñas, C. Vela, Jesús Corona, R. Jiménez, H. Lozano, J. Damm, A. Sepúlveda and Javier Hernández.
WHO TO WATCH: Jesús Corona is the leading top goal scorer for Mexico with 5 goals. C. Vela has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Honduras will win
Honduras have performed respectably of late, scoring in both of those fixtures, as well as in each of their last four in qualifying. That being said, they’ve been let down defensively as they failed to keep a clean sheet in any of those four. Playing on a home ground match they will surely battle hard to record a win here.
Why Mexico will win
Mexico have dominated this qualification group; they’ve scored 14 and conceded just four, generally impressing at most stages. Though, defensively, they have been a bit off the pace in recent outings. Juan Carlos Osorio’s men couldn’t keep out Costa Rica back in September, but them playing away from home in this match, they will have to be confident here and avoid to record a loss.
Honduras Vs Mexico Prediction
Qualification could hardly have gone any smoother for the Mexicans; with a game to play they’re top of the group and already guaranteed a place in Russia next summer. For Honduras, things are far less clear cut. Wednesday’s hosts can still make it to Russia; however, they need a result here in order to get themselves into the play-offs. We expect this will be a tough match as we foresee under 2.5 goals.
Mexico will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||2769||BRAZIL 1.77||3.81||CHILE 4.50||03:00|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||5970||TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 7.46||4.53||USA 1.44||02:30|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||5563||PARAGUAY 1.40||4.78||VENEZUELA 8.05||02:30|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||4186||EL DAKLYEH 1.59||3.30||AL RAGAA 7.18||15:45|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||2189||FRANCE U17 1.84||3.62||JAPAN U17 3.57||14:30|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||5805||HONDURAS U17 1.09||7.73||NEW CALEDONIA U17 18.04||17:30|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||5567||ENGLAND U17 1.50||4.55||MEXICO U17 4.70||14:30|
|11-10||bet analysis||5895||PERU 2.47||3.33||COLOMBIA 2.90||02:30|
|11-10||bet analysis||3612||SMOUHA CLUB 2.11||2.74||PETROJET FC 4.32||18:00|
|11-10||bet analysis||2333||PANAMA 1.73||3.52||COSTA RICA 5.31||03:00|
|11-10||bet analysis||3246||IRAQ U17 2.21||3.49||CHILE U17 2.77||17:30|
|11-10||bet analysis||3532||INDIA 1.07||8.73||MACAO 20.53||17:30|
|11-10||bet analysis||4750||SOUTH MELBOURNE 5.84||4.41||SYDNEY FC 1.49||11:30|
|11-10||bet analysis||3802||HB KOGE 2.16||3.27||FC ROSKILDE 3.32||20:00|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||4504||WADI DEGLA 4.38||3.17||AL NASR CAIRO 1.90||20:30|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||5965||HONDURAS 2.49||3.14||MEXICO 3.03||03:00|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||4319||URUGUAY 1.17||6.99||BOLIVIA 18.55||02:30|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||5633||SHAKHTER KARAGANDY 6.59||4.16||ASTANA 1.48||13:00|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||3718||ECUADOR 7.75||4.38||ARGENTINA 1.44||02:30|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||5897||ARSENAL KYIV 1.22||6.30||SUMY 9.98||14:30|
|11-10||Bet Analysis||4912||SLOBODA 3.41||3.36||BORAC CACAK 2.05||19:00|