Huddersfield Vs Southampton Prediction- Huddersfield hope to continue their dream start to the Premier League season when they host Southampton at the John Smiths Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Huddersfield Vs Southampton Prediction: match facts
- Huddersfield having played 2 matches is at position 2 with 6 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 home games played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 0 games and lost 0 games(WW)
- Their last game played against Newcastle they won 1-0 on a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goal.
- Southampton having played 2 matches is at position 7 with 4 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away games played
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games (WD)
- Their last game played against West Ham United they won 3-2 on a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
Huddersfield Vs Southampton Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 8 times with Huddersfield Town recording 4 wins whereas Southampton has 4 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- In their last 5 matches played they have managed 2 win for Huddersfield Town while Southampton has 3 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they recorded a 4-1 win for Southampton on a home ground match played on 28/12/2010.
Huddersfield Vs Southampton Prediction: player squads
Huddersfield Town predicted line up: J. Lössl-M. Jørgensen, C. Löwe, C. Schindler, T. Smith-A. Mooy, T. Ince , K. Palmer, P. Billing-E. Kachunga, S. Mounié.
Who to watch: two goals from Steve Mounie helping him to be the leading goal scorer.
Southampton predicted line up: Fraser Forster, Maya Yoshida, Jack Stephens, Cedric Soares, Ryan Bertrand, Mario Lemina, Oriol Romeu, Dusan Tadic, Steven Davis, Nathan Redmond
Who to watch: M. Gabbiadini is the leading top goal scorer for Southampton with 1 goal
Why Huddersfield will win
Huddersfield returned to the top flight of English football after a lengthy absence and were instantly touted as one of the favourites to face the drop come May. Nobody expected them to make a start like this though, not even themselves. Playing at home in the 3rd match of the season they will be aiming o record a win and secure the 2nd position on the table.
Why Southampton will win
Southampton started their season off in disappointment as they failed to find the net in a goalless draw against Swansea to make it six games in a row in which they had failed to score at St Mary’s in the Premier League. After a win in the last match played against West Ham they feel confident in teie squad after an average start in new season. Playing away from home they will be battling to record a win here.
Huddersfield Vs Southampton Prediction
85% of Huddersfield’s last 27 league wins have been by a single goal margin. Huddersfield have won 100% of their Premier League games so far. Southampton have won just 35% of their last 14 away days in the Premier League, losing 50% of them. This will be no easy match as the hosts will be battling to secure their position on the table standings.
Huddersfield will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|26-08||Bet Analysis||BRENTFORD 2.65||3.40||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.65||17:00|
|26-08||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.36||3.38||WEST HAM 3.06||17:00|
|26-08||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.17||3.44||FULHAM 2.26||17:00|
|26-08||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.97||3.41||NORWICH CITY 2.38||17:00|
|26-08||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.20||3.33||READING 3.38||17:00|
|26-08||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 3.56||3.29||SOUTHAMPTON 2.16||17:00|
|26-08||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.58||3.28||DERBY 2.80||17:00|
|26-08||bet analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.59||3.34||LEEDS 2.75||19:30|
|26-08||bet analysis||DIJON 2.53||3.18||MONTPELLIER 2.96||21:00|
|26-08||bet analysis||LEVANTE 2.31||3.23||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 3.28||21:15|
|26-08||bet analysis||GIRONA 2.25||3.27||MALAGA 3.37||21:15|
|27-08||bet analysis||ROMA 2.26||3.50||INTER 3.12||21:45|
|27-08||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.48||3.08||STOKE CITY 3.13||15:30|
|27-08||Bet Analysis||ANGERS 2.44||3.09||LILLE 3.19||18:00|
|27-08||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 2.17||3.52||ARSENAL 3.31||18:00|
|27-08||Bet Analysis||HANNOVER 3.14||3.46||SCHALKE 04 2.27||19:00|
|27-08||bet analysis||EIBAR 2.96||3.18||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.53||19:15|