Hull City vs Swansea Prediction
The FA Cup third round kicks off this weekend when Swansea travel to KCOM stadium to take on Hull city.
Hull City vs Swansea Prediction: MATCH FACTS
These two teams play in the EPL and are meeting for the third round of the FA CUP. The domestic competition challenge cup. They are both in the Bottom rung of the EPL with serious relegation implications.
- Hull are at the bottom with 13 points from 20 games, They have 3 wins, 4 draws and a league worst 13 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 4 losses and a draw (LDLLL)
- They are on a 9 match win-less streak (6L-3D)
- Their last game out was a 1-3 thumping by West Brom on the road.
- Swansea are just a notch and 2 points higher on the table thanks to 2-1 win over Palace on Jan 3rd.
- They are now 19th with 15 points from 20 games, they have 4 wins, 3 draws and a league leading 13 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been a win and 4 losses (WLLLL)
- Their last game out was a 2-1 beating of Palace on the road.
Hull City vs Swansea Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 29 times with Swansea leading 12-9 and 8 draws.
- Their last 5 games have been 3 Hull wins and 2 Swansea wins.
- Their last meeting was in August 2016 where Hull won 2-0 on the road.
Hull City vs Swansea Prediction: LINE UPS AND PLAYER NEWS
Why Hull City will win
Hull’s 75% wins for the season (2-3) have come at home. They have beaten Leicester and Southampton. Their last home game, ended in a 2-2 draw vs 2 seed and a very good Everton team. Striker Snodgrass has 7 goals to pace the team and has the potential to create a winning shot every time he touches the ball in space. They have beaten this team already beaten this team comfortably on the road in a 2-0 affair.
Why Swansea will win
Swansea are coming from a morale boosting win over a 17th seed Palace team to make it just their second road win of the season after a 1-0 win over Burnley in the opener. That palace win broke a 8 game slide (7L1D) and in more ways than one probably saved a bad season from going worse, temporarily at least.
Hull City vs Swansea Prediction
Because these teams are struggling offensively ( 0.85 vs 1.15) and defensively (2.2 vs 2.25) somewhat equally. we will err on the side of caution and give the edge to the home team. That Palace win was huge for Swansea but we are not yet ready to crown their season overturned till the atleast win on the road in consecutive games.
Take the Hull win and hedge with a draw
|DATE||TIME||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||HOW TO BET|
|07-01-2016||18:00||COLCHESTER 2.56||3.47||CARLISLE 2.62||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||HULL CITY 2.51||3.31||SWANSEA 2.78||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SUNDERLAND 2.25||3.27||BURNLEY 3.22||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||QPR 2.40||3.25||BLACKBURN 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BLACKPOOL 3.20||3.48||BARNSLEY 2.14||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||WIGAN 2.46||3.26||NOTTINGHAM 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||NORWICH CITY 3.31||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.19||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.04||3.49||NORTHAMPTON 3.65||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SWINDON TOWN 2.21||3.35||SHREWSBURY 3.35||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||ROTHERHAM 2.45||3.30||OXFORD UTD 2.87||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||22:45||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.39||3.41||SEVILLA FC 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||14:30||CARDIFF 2.78||3.42||FULHAM 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LORIENT 2.77||3.19||NICE 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LENS 2.30||3.13||METZ 3.08||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||TOULOUSE 2.47||3.04||MARSEILLE 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||AJ AUXERRE 2.52||3.04||TROYES 2.83||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||17:00||CHIEVO 2.71||3.09||ATALANTA 2.82||Bet Analysis|