Ipswich Town Vs Leeds United Prediction-both sides look to recover from poor starts to 2018 as they play at the Portman Road for the England Championship match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Ipswich Town Vs Leeds United Prediction: match facts
- Ipswich having played 25 matches is at position 12 with 36 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 11 times, drawn 3 times and lost 12 games.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 2 times and lost 4 times in their overall 13 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (LLDLW)
- Their last game played a 1-2 LOSS with Fulham during the weekend.
- So far in this season they have scored 39 goals for (GF), conceded 39 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
- Leeds United having played 26 matches is at position 6 with 43 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 13 times, drawn 4 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 away games played in the fa cup.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 games (DLWWW)
- Their last game played against Notting ham Forest they DREW 0-0, a away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 37 goals for (GF), conceded 28 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
Ipswich Town Vs Leeds United Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 59 times with Ipswich Town recording 17 wins while Leeds United has 26 wins and 16 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played thy have recorded 2 wins for Leeds United whereas Ipswich Town has 2 wins and 1 draw for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams was played on 23/09/2017 at Leeds United’s home ground a match they won 3-2.
Ipswich Town Vs Leeds United Prediction: player squads
IPSWICH TOWN PREDICTED LINE UP: B. Bialkowski, D. Iorfa, L. Chambers, L. Woolfenden, M. Kenlock, A. Webster, J. Knudsen, J. Spence, C. Skuse, T. Nydam, T. Adeyemi, A. McDonnell, F. Downes, G. Ward, M. Waghorn, B. Celina F. Sears, J. Garner and D. McGoldrick.
WHO TO WATCH: M. Waghorn is the leading top goal scorer for Ipswich Town with 6 goals. G. Ward has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
LEEDS UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: F. Wiedwald, L. Ayling, L. Cooper, G. Berardi, M. Pennington, K. Roofe, E. O’Kane, Pablo Hernández, K. Phillips, Samuel Sáiz, C. Shaughnessy, V. Anita, C. Wood, H. Sacko, P. Lasogga and E. Alioski.
WHO TO WATCH: P. Lasogga is the leading top goal scorer for Leeds United with 7 goals. Samuel Sáiz has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Ipswich will win
A draw and a defeat from distinctly winnable league games against Birmingham and Forest were followed up by a shock FA Cup exit at Newport. In the last 5 matches they have lost 3 matches and playing at home they will be looking to record a win in this match.
Why Leeds will win
Leeds will come targeting three points though and it’s the sort of game that could go either way. They’ve scored an impressive 1.54 goals per game away. Playing away from home they will play wise to win here and progress up the table standings.
Ipswich Town Vs Leeds United Prediction
Both sides come into this following a few poor results and it’s a good opportunity for one of these teams to get back on track. This will be no easy match for the pair as we expect to see the pair to score over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
The match will end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.38||3.11||DERBY 2.31||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.95||3.11||QPR 2.57||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.44||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.98||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.59||3.13||PRESTON 2.91||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.26||3.34||NORWICH CITY 3.23||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.10||3.45||FULHAM 3.51||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.02||3.18||LEEDS 2.48||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.35||3.20||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.28||ROCHDALE 2.63||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.15||2.90||BRIGHTON 4.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.02||WEST HAM 2.96||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.97||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.54||20:30|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.53||2.96||LILLE 3.18||22:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.19||3.19||BORDEAUX 2.38||22:00|
|14-01||LEVANTE 3.17||3.33||CELTA VIGO 2.31||14:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 3.03||3.74||MANCHESTER CITY 2.22||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL||3.08||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.97||20:30|