Kosovo Vs Finland Prediction- Kosovo will host Finland at the Stadiumi Loro Boriçi for the FIFA World Cup qualification Group match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Kosovo Vs Finland Prediction: match facts
- Kosovo having played 6 matches is at position 6 with 1 point in the FIFA World Cup qualification UEFA Group I.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 5 time.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 0 games and lost 5 games(LLLLL)
- Their last game played against Turkey they lost 1-4 away game in the FIFA World Cup qualification Group I.
- So far in this FIFA World Cup qualification Group I they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 18 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -15 goals.
- Finland having played 7 matches is at position 5 with 4 points in the FIFA World Cup qualification Group I.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 5 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 game and lost 4 games (WLLLL)
- Their last game played against Iceland they won 1-0 home game in the FIFA World Cup qualification Group I.
- So far in this FIFA World Cup qualification UEFA Group I they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 11 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
Kosovo Vs Finland Prediction: h2h
- The pair has meet only once with them recording a 1-1 draw on Finland’s home ground match played on 05/09/2016.
Kosovo Vs Finland Prediction: player squads
Kosovo predicted line up: S. Ujkani , A. Pnishi, F. Aliti, A. Rrahmani, M. Vojvoda, E. Alushi, Valon Berisha, H. Kryeziu, A. Nuhiu, A. Zeneli , D. Avdijaj , B. Berisha , A. Nurković , M. Rashica , L. Kastrati, F. Përdedaj, A. Pepa, H. Shala, B. Musolli
Who to watch: T. Pukki is the leading goals scorer with 2 goals.
Finland predicted line up: L. Hradecky, K. Arkivuo, J. Raitala, N. Moisander, J. Ojala, J. Uronen , T. Lam, K. Hämäläinen, R. Lod , M. Yaghoubi, T. Pukki , J. Pohjanpalo , F. Jensen , E. Markkanen , M. Halsti, J. Pirinen, J. Saksela, S. Väisänen, J. Joronen, A. Jaakkola, Riku Riski, V. Moren, M. Hetemaj
Who to watch: Valon Berisha is the leading goals scorer with 3 goals.
Why Kosovo will win
Playing on a home ground mach after playing 7 matches in the qualification rounds with no win with only a draw, this will be the high time for the hoists to record a win here. With a home advantage as they play in-front of the home ground fans they will be looking forward to record a win
Why Finland will win
An impressive home win for Finland last time around showed signs of improvement for the visitors, with another win potentially significantly enhancing their chances of qualifying. They will have to boost the team morale to maintain the pace in this away match battle.
Kosovo Vs Finland Prediction
We don’t expect many goals as both teams need to play safe and won’t take too many risks. Kosovo will take the home advantage and are therefore closer to win. They will be looking for a win as they are 7 matches down with no win.
The match will end on draw or Finland to win.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||1681||COLOMBIA 2.95||3.17||BRAZIL 2.53||23:30|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4187||MOLDOVA 7.51||4.02||WALES 1.50||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4472||IRELAND 2.44||2.98||SERBIA 3.31||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4279||KOSOVO 3.46||3.25||FINLAND 2.22||21:45|
|05-09||bet analysis||3725||SOUTH AFRICA 1.53||3.98||CAPE VERDE 7.09||20:00|
|05-09||bet analysis||5507||CONGO 4.55||3.52||GHANA 1.84||17:30|
|05-09||bet analysis||1397||EGYPT 1.56||3.66||UGANDA 7.53||21:00|
|05-09||3720||AUSTRIA 1.42||4.47||GEORGIA 8.45||21:45|
|05-09||4894||ITALY 1.22||5.89||ISRAEL 17.13||21:45|
|05-09||4431||LIECHTENSTEIN 60.00||25.00||SPAIN 1.01||21:45|
|05-09||2304||MACEDONIA 2.90||3.11||ALBANIA 2.63||21:45|
|05-09||3777||TURKEY 3.54||3.22||CROATIA 2.20||21:45|
|05-09||5322||ICELAND 2.41||3.06||UKRAINE 3.27||21:45|
|05-09||3447||SOLOMON ISLANDS 6.68||5.24||NEW ZEALAND 1.39||06:00|
|05-09||5336||BOLIVIA 4.26||3.50||CHILE 1.89||23:00|
|05-09||5425||QATAR 2.84||3.16||CHINA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5748||UZBEKISTAN 2.94||3.05||SOUTH KOREA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5110||IRAN 2.32||3.13||SYRIA 3.34||18:00|
|05-09||1332||AUSTRALIA 1.12||9.12||THAILAND 22.54||13:00|
|05-09||5370||IRAQ 2.59||3.18||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 2.86||17:00|
|05-09||1333||SAUDI ARABIA 2.48||3.29||JAPAN 2.91||20:30|
|05-09||1085||DR CONGO 1.84||3.69||TUNISIA 4.28||20:30|
|05-09||4493||MALI 3.01||3.43||MOROCCO 2.36||22:00|