LA Galaxy vs Minnesota United Prediction. Stubhub Center will host the epic clash in the MLS clash between LA Galaxy and Minnesota United.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
LA Galaxy vs Minnesota United Prediction: Match Facts
- LA Galaxy having played 22 matches are at position 5 with 35 points in the 2018-USA MLS Western conference
- They have won 10 times drawn 5 times and lost 8 times.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 home matches in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 (LWDWW}.
- The last game they played was against Colorado Rapids they won 2-1 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 44 goals ( GF), conceded 38 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Minnesota United having played 23 matches is at position 9 with 28 points in the MLS Western Conference 2018 season table.
- They have won 9 drawn 1 and lost 13.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 9 times in their overall 10 away matches.
- The hosts have two wins, 0 draw, and 3 losses in their last five matches. (LLWWW)
- In their last game played against Seattle Sounders at home, a game they lost by 2-1.
- So far in this season they have scored 36 goals for (GF), conceded 46 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -10 goals.
LA Galaxy vs Minnesota United Prediction: H2H
- This will the be the third H2H game between the two teams. LA Galaxy have won all the first two fixtures, bagging five goals in the process.
LA Galaxy vs Minnesota United Prediction: Players News Squads
LA GALAXY PREDICTED LINE UP Goalkeeper: Rowe Defenders: Romney, Steres, Van Damme, Cole Midfielders: Garcia, Villarreal, Alessandrini, Boateng Forwards: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Zardes
WHO TO WATCH: Zlatan Ibrahimovic’ signing has transformed LA Galaxy from the team which ended the last term at the very foot of the Western Conferenceand has already scored 15 goals.
MINNESOTA UNITED PROJECTED STARTING XI(4-4-2, RIGHT TO LEFT) GK: Bobby Shuttleworth — Eric Miller, Francisco Calvo, Michael Boxall, Jerome Thiesson — Ibson, Rasmus Schuller — Alexi Gomez, Darwin Quintero, Miguel Ibarra — Christian Ramirez.
WHO TO WATCH: Miguel Ibarra scored the only goal in the 60th minute,a goal that gave them a win over Vancouver in their last match.
Why Los Angeles Galaxy will win
The hosts are on a four-match unbeaten run (3W-1D), at home and should be pretty confident against United have lost 9 matches in 10 away matches played.
Why Minnesota United will win
The visitors are a good side especially in scoring goals an d they have averaged 2 in their last 5 matches to this clash.
LA Galaxy vs Minnesota United Prediction
The visitors have conceded as many as ten goals in last three away losses while the hosts have been very efficient upfront especially at Stubhub Center, winning four and drawing one of last five here,bagging three or more goals on four occasions in that period
Our Verdict: A home win for Los Angeles Galaxy.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|12-08-2018||Arsenal||vs||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|12-08-2018||Liverpool||vs||West Ham United||Bet Analysis||4-0|
|12-08-2018||Los Angeles FC||vs||Sporting Kansas City||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|12-08-2018||LA Galaxy||vs||Minnesota United||Bet Analysis||2-2|
|12-08-2018||New England Rev||vs||Philadelphia Union||Bet Analysis||2-3|
|12-08-2018||Sporting Charleroi||vs||Anderlecht||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|12-08-2018||Eintracht Frankfurt||vs||Bayern Munich||Bet Analysis||0-5|
|12-08-2018||Paris Saint Germain||vs||Caen||Bet Analysis||3-0|
|12-08-2018||FC Orenburg||vs||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|12-08-2018||FC Koebenhavn||vs||Broendby IF||Bet Analysis||3-1|