Las Palmas Vs Espanyol Prediction- Las Palmas will host Espanyol at the Estadio Gran Canaria for the Spain Primera Division match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Las Palmas Vs Espanyol Prediction: match facts
- Las Palmas having played 15 matches is at position 20 with 10 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 11 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 5 times in their overall 7 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games (LWDLL)
- Their last game played against Deportivo Alavés they lost 2-0 a away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 34 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -23 goals.
- Espanyol having played 15 matches is at position 15 with 16 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 4 times and lost 7 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 3 times and lost 4 times in their overall 7 away game played.
- Espanyol have three losses and two wins in their last five matches: (LLWWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-1 loss at Eibar.
- So far in this season they have scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 19 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -8 goals.
Las Palmas Vs Espanyol Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 8 times with Las Palmas recording 3 wins whereas Espanyol has 4 wins and 1 draw for the pair.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins for Espanyol whereas Las Palmas has 1 win and 1 draw for the pair.
- In the last match played they managed a 4-3 win for Espanyol on a home ground match played on 10/02/2017.
Las Palmas Vs Espanyol Prediction: player squads
LAS PALMAS PREDICTED LINE UP: L. Chichizola, Dani Castellano, Ximo Navarro, Míchel, M. Lemos, Vicente Gómez, A. Halilović, Vitolo, A. Aquilani, Jonathan Viera, Javi Castellano, Momo, L. Rémy, Tana and J. Calleri.
WHO TO WATCH: L. Rémy is the leading top goal scorer for Las Palmas with 5 goals. Jonathan Viera has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
ESPANYOL PREDICTED LINE UP: Pau López, Naldo, Javi López, Aarón Martín, Javi Fuego, Granero, P. Diop, David López, José Jurado, Gerard Moreno, H. Pérez, P. Piatti and Léo Baptistão.
WHO TO WATCH: Gerard Moreno is the leading top goal scorer for Espanyol with 5 goals. P. Piatti has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Las Palmas will win
Las Palmas has been a bit of a circus this season with two coaches already departing and their search for a third boss veering from one disaster to another. On the bottom side on the table standings the hosts will be looking to record a win here and start a journey of redeeming themselves on the bottom position.
Why Espanyol will win
They’ve fallen to 16th place as a result and suddenly look like they could be sucked into the relegation scrap. In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 4 losses and 1 loss. Playing away they will have to use every opportunity created to record a win here.
Las Palmas Vs Espanyol Prediction
71% of their away league games this term have produced under 2.5 goals and the same is true of 57% of Las Palmas home games. It will be no easy match as the pair are positioned on the bottom side on the table. We might see the pair score with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
Las Palmas will win in this match or end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||PRESTON 2.31||3.33||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.17||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.64||2.91||BURNLEY 3.07||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.95||3.17||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.53||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.48||3.18||QPR 3.02||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.53||3.28||READING 2.85||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||DERBY 2.26||3.18||ASTON VILLA 3.34||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 3.01||3.33||FULHAM 2.37||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 3.24||3.39||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.21||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.80||3.45||WALSALL 2.58||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.23||3.33||REAL SOCIEDAD 3.26||18:15|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||STANDARD LIEGE 2.36||3.39||KAA GENT 3.11||20:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||KORTRIJK 2.63||3.18||MECHELEN 2.63||22:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.30||3.45||AMIENS 3.43||22:00|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||CELTA VIGO 2.37||3.33||VILLARREAL 3.02||18:15|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||BENEVENTO 2.80||3.39||SPAL 2.63||20:00|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||LAS PALMAS UD 2.54||3.18||ESPANYOL 2.86||20:30|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||ATALANTA 2.37||3.28||LAZIO 2.97||22:45|