Libya vs Guinea Prediction- The bottom two sides in Group A of the African World Cup qualifying section go head to head again at Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet .
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Libya vs Guinea Prediction: Match Facts
- Libya are in group A of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Tunisia, Congo DR and Guinea.
- They have played 3 matches in this group with 0 draws and 3 losses in those matches placing in position 4.
- Their form in the last 5 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 2 wins and 3 losses. (LLLWW)
- Their last match played was against Guinea a match they lost 2-3 away home.
- So far in this campaign they scored 2 goals (for) and conceded 8 goals (against) with a goal difference of -6 goals.
- Guinea are in group A of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Tunisia, Congo DR and Libya.
- They have played 3 matches in this group with 1 win and 2 losses in those matches placing in position 3.
- Their form in the last 4 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 3 wins and 2 losses. (WLLWW)
- Their last match played was against Libya a match they won 2-3.
- So far in this campaign they scored 4 goals (for) and conceded 6 goals (against) with a goal difference of -2 goals.
Libya vs Guinea Prediction: H2H
- These two nations don’t know each other that well having met just three times on the football field in their entire history with 2 wins for libya and draw.
- They last met last week in the first clash clash of this match at Guinea and Libya lost 3-2.
Libya vs Guinea Prediction: Players News and Squad
Libya’s Starting XI: 1 Muhammad Nashnoush-Motasem Sabbou, Sand Msoud, Moath Abood,Abdulrahman Ramadhan khalleefah- Elmutasem El Masrati, Bader Ahmed, Mohamed Tabal, Mouaid Allafi-Mohamed Aleyat Anis Mohamed Saltou.
WHO TO WATCH: Motasem Sabbou and Akram Zuway scored 2 goals in 2 minutes of each other in the first leg clash at Guinea and have another chance at home.
Nigeria’s starting lineup: N. Yattara- Issiaga Sylla, F. Camara, S. Conde, Alsény Bangoura- S. Diallo, N. Keïta, O. Baldé, F. Kamano- D. Camara, Alkhali Bangoura.
WHO TO WATCH: The hosts have one particular star name in their squad, Naby Keïta, the soon to be Liverpool midfielder who currently plays for RB Leipzig in Germany
Why Libya will win
The home team are playing very well at home and they were denied a remarkable World Cup qualifying comeback when Alkhali Bangoura scored a stoppage-time winner as Guinea won 3-2 and with those two goals scored away shows the potential of the Libyans now with home advantage they have a chance to win.
Why Guinea will win
With four wins and two defeats from their last six matches, Guinea head into this game as the clear form favourites. Libya have been more inconsistent that their visitors, with two wins, two draws and two defeats during that same period.
Libya vs Guinea Prediction
Despite both teams being close, We expect Libya to beat Guinea in this clash after nearly sharing the points in the first leg match
We predict a home win for Libya.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1954||GERMANY 1.21||6.76||NORWAY 13.52||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3475||NORTHERN IRELAND 2.46||3.38||CZECH REPUBLIC 2.89||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5579||NORRBY IF 2.66||3.41||VARBERGS BOIS 2.56||20:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1756||ARMENIA 3.93||3.28||DENMARK 2.05||19:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||4724||SANTIAGO WANDERERS 2.22||3.28||O HIGGINS 3.17||02:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3838||SALERNITANA 1.87||3.42||TERNANA 4.49||21:30|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3502||MONTENEGRO 2.75||3.13||ROMANIA 2.75||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1810||DINAMO ZAGREB B 1.27||4.94||KUSTOSIJA 8.91||18:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||1987||ALCORCON 1.87||3.21||ALBACETE BALOMPIE 4.87||21:30|
|04-09||bet analysis||1816||ENGLAND 1.40||4.79||SLOVAKIA 8.07||21:45|
|04-09||bet analysis||5753||SLOVENIA 1.39||4.60||LITHUANIA 9.08||21:45|
|04-09||bet analysis||1952||GAIS 2.34||3.24||ORGRYTE IS 3.08||20:00|
|04-09||bet analysis||3505||AATVIDABERG 2.66||3.41||IFK VARNAMO 2.56||20:00|
|04-09||bet analysis||4860||MODENA 3.26||3.11||VICENZA 2.26||17:30|
|04-09||bet analysis||5649||POLAND 1.21||6.76||KAZAKHSTAN 13.52||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||2546||SCOTLAND 1.12||8.90||MALTA 22.66||21:45|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5813||LIBYA 2.95||3.11||GUINEA 2.58||22:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||5289||CAMEROON 2.38||3.36||NIGERIA 3.03||20:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||4860||MODENA 3.45||3.13||VICENZA 2.17||17:30|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||3790||AZERBAIJAN 1.01||20.00||SAN MARINO 50.00||19:00|
|04-09||Bet Analysis||2438||HAPOEL AFULA 2.40||3.33||AHI NAZARETH 2.61||19:00|