Limerick FC Vs Saint Patrick’s Prediction. Limerick have a nice chance to bounce back from the weekend’s loss to Cork City as they host Saint Patrick’s.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Limerick FC Vs Saint Patrick’s Prediction:Match Facts
- Limerick FC having played 18 matches is at position 6 with 23 points in this 2017 Ireland Premier Division.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 5 times and lost 7 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 3 time in their overall 9 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games and lost 3 games (LWLWL)
- Their last game played against Cork City a game they lost by 4-1.
- So far in this season they have scored 26 goals for (GF), conceded 28 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- Saint Patrick’s having played 18 matches is at position 12 with 15 points in this 2017 Ireland Premier Division.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 6 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 5 times and lost 3 time in their overall 9 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have drawn 2 game and lost 3 games (LDLLD)
- Their last game played against Bohemians they lost 1-3 at home.
- So fer in this season they have scored 19 goals for (GF), conceded 30 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals.
Limerick FC Vs Saint Patrick’s Prediction:H2h
- Both teams have met 13 times and drew 2 times while Limerick FC wins 4 times and Saint Patrick’s wins 7 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Limerick FC has won 2 games while Saint Patrick’s wins 3 games.
- They last met on 7/4/2017 in this ssame competition that ended in a 2-0 win for Limerick at Saint Patrick’s.
Limerick FC Vs Saint Patrick’s Prediction:players news and Squad
Limerick Fc predicted line up: Brendan Clarke (G) R. Williams (D) Shaun Kelly (D) T. Robson (M) Rodrigo Tosi (M) S. Duggan (M) T. Whitehead (D) L. Lynch (M) D. Clarke (M) B. Cotter (D) C. Ogbene (A)
WHO TO WATCH: The Brazilian midfielder Rodrigo Tosi has been particularly inspired netting the total of nine goals so far in the season. Tosi was on target in last two matches.
Expected Line-up: 4-1-4-1 St Patricks likely XI Goalkeeper: O’Malley Defenders: Barker, Peers, Feely, Bermingham Midfielders: Desmond, Conan Byrne, Cregg, Markey, Lunney Forwards: Fagan
WHO TO WATCH: With Kurtis Byrne out, St Pats will need to turn to striker Chris Fagan to make an impact in this match. The Irishman has four goals so far in the league, and three of them have come in the last five matches.
Why Limerick FC Will win
The newly promoted side sit comfortably in mid-table in the League of Ireland Premier Division, seven points clear of the relegation zone and the same distance from the top three.Their recent wins against Bohemians and Bray Wanderers have got them back on track and they have now won two of their last four games.
why Saint Patrick’s Will win
Saint Patrick’s away form is marginally better, although they do struggle to win even more on the road.On another positive note they have scored in all but two of their away matches, but have only managed one clean sheet.
Limerick FC Vs Saint Patrick’s Prediction
Limerick have scored in 67% of their home games this season, keeping a clean sheet in just 11% of them.Limerick get a much-needed win here over opposition that are in for the taking at the moment.
Our Prediction: Home win for Limerick FC.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|24-06||Bet Analysis||Limerick FC||X||Saint Patrick's||20:30|
|25-06||Bet Analysis||Yokohama Marinos||X||Vissel Kobe||12:00|
|25-06||Bet Analysis||Montedio Yamagata||X||Tokushima Vortis||12:00|
|25-06||Bet Analysis||jubilo Iwata||X||FC Tokyo||12:00|
|25-06||Bet Analysis||Gamba Osaka||X||Kawasaki Frontale||13:00|
|25-06||Bet Analysis||Osters IF||X||Varberg Bois||18:00|
|25-06||Bet Analysis||IK Frej||X||Gais||18:00|
|25-06||bet analysis||Sarpsborg||X||SK Brann||19:00|