Lithuania Vs Scotland Prediction- Lithuania will host Scotland at the Vilniaus LFF stadionas for the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Europe group match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Lithuania Vs Scotland Prediction: match facts
- Lithuania are in the 5th position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Europe group F table with 5 points after 6 matches with 1 win 2 draws and 3 losses.
- In the group stages they have played 6 matches with 1 win 2 draws and 3 losses.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been(LLLWD)
- They have won 1 drawn 1 and lost 3 in those matches.
- They have played a total of 3 games at home with 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss
- The last game they played was against Slovakia in a game that they lost 1-2
- Scotland are in the 4th position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Europe group F table with 8 points after 6 matches with 2 wins 2 draws and 2 losses
- In the group stages they have played 6 matches with 2 wins 2 draws and 2 losses.
- They have won 2 drawn 2 and lost 2 in those matches.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been 1 win 2 draw and 2 losses(DWLLD)
- They have played a total of 3 games away with 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss
- The last game they played was against England on a away grounds a match they drew 2-2
Lithuania Vs Scotland Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 9 times with Lithuania recording 1 wins whereas Scotland has 5 wins and 3 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Lithuania while Scotland has 3 wins and 2 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-1 draw for Scotland on a home ground match played on 08/10/2016.
Lithuania Vs Scotland Prediction: player squads
Lithuania predicted line up: Goalkeeper:Zubas, Defenders:Borovskij, Kijanskas, Klimavicius, Slavickas, Midfielders:Sernas, Kuklys, Slivka, Cernych, Forwards:Novikovas, Valskis
Who to watch: Captain Fiodor Cernych got the goal against Scotland in their 1-1 draw last October. The 26 year old now has eight international goals in 33 matches played in international duties.
Scotland predicted line up: Goalkeeper:Gordon, Defenders:Tierney, Berra, Mulgrew, Midfielders:Anya, Brown, Morrison, Robertson, Forwards:Snodgrass, Armstrong, Griffiths
Who to watch: Celtic man Leigh Griffiths will need to be on his game yet again here if he’s to help his side have a chance to advance.
Why Lithuania will win
Lithuania have four losses and a win in their last five matches. They won 2-0 at home over Malta and then lost 4-0 away to Slovakia in qualification. Next was a 3-0 loss away to Czech Republic in a friendly before they fell 2-0 in England in a qualifier. Playing on a home ground match they will be looking forward to record a win and progress up the group table standings.
Why Scotland will win
Scotland have two losses, two draws, and a win in their last five matches. They lost away to both Slovakia and England by a score of 3-0 in qualification before drawing at home to Canada 1-1. Back in qualification, they won 1-0 at home over Slovenia and then drew there 2-2 with England. Playing away from home they will have to be optimistic and build n their team morale to maintain the pace and record a win.
Lithuania Vs Scotland Prediction
LiLithuania have just one win all time against Scotland, but they did get one of their three draws against the back in October in the 1-1 result. Scotland have five wins over them in the nine overall matches. Scotland’s chances of qualifying might be slim already, but they will disappear for good with dropped points in this match. We might see the pair score in this match with under 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
The match will end on a draw or Scotland to win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3175||PERU 1.51||4.31||BOLIVIA 6.46||05:15|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4997||NORWAY 1.67||3.60||AZERBAIJAN 5.91||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2479||BRAZIL 1.36||4.89||ECUADOR 9.23||03:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2708||TUNISIA 1.83||3.33||DR CONGO 5.00||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2239||ROMANIA 1.55||3.31||ARMENIA 6.43||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2456||LITHUANIA 4.58||4.02||SCOTLAND 1.89||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4176||SLOVAKIA 2.15||9.17||SLOVENIA 3.66||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1298||MOROCCO 1.64||3.60||MALI 6.28||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5400||VENEZUELA 4.41||3.23||COLOMBIA 1.83||00:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2396||CHILE 1.57||3.61||PARAGUAY 6.23||01:30|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4011||CZECH REPUBLIC 5.43||4.02||GERMANY 1.63||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.02||3.22||GD ESTORIL 3.63||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1058||OSTERS IF 2.08||3.47||IK FREJ 3.42||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3297||NEW ZEALAND 1.17||7.71||SOLOMON ISLANDS 13.29||09:35|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1865||NIGERIA 1.90||3.36||CAMEROON 4.50||19:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||4035||MALTA 25.89||3.34||ENGLAND 1.11||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4000||SAN MARINO 23.75||11.33||NORTHERN IRELAND 1.09||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4710||DUNDALK FC 1.41||4.82||ST PATRICKS 7.58||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4738||GHANA 1.39||4.27||CONGO 10.68||18:30|
|01-09||bet analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.06||3.17||GD ESTORIL 3.59||20:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||3962||SHAMROCK ROVERS 3.17||3.22||CORK CITY 2.36||21:45|