Lyngby BK Vs Krasnodar Prediction. Can Lyngby make a come against Krasnodar in their sceong leg clash of the Europa league match at Lyngby Stadion.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Lyngby BK Vs Krasnodar Prediction: Match Facts
- Lyngby Bk finished in position 3 in the Danish Superliga with 39 points after 26 matches.
- They have won 11,drawn 6 and lost 9 matches in those 26 played.
- They have played 5 matches so far in this competition with 4 wins and a loss.
- Their form in the last 5 overall matches played prior to this match has been 2 wins and 3 Losses (LLLWW)
- The last game they played to this encounter was against Brondby in their Danish domestic competition that they lost by 5-3 away.
- FC Krasnodar finished in the 3rd position in the 2016-2017 Russian Premier league table with 49 points after 30 matches that resulted in 12 wins 13 draws and 5 losses,scoring 40 goals (for) and conceding 22 goals (against)
- They have played played 2 matches this season in the premier league with 2 wins.
- Their form in the last 5 matches played in all competitions have resulted in 3 wins and 2 draws (WWWDD)
- The last match they played was the first league match of this competition at home that they beat Lyngby BK by 2-1.
Lyngby BK Vs Krasnodar Prediction: H2H
- This will be the Second meeting between the two teams in their history, last weeks clash at Krasnodar that they won 2-1 was the first.
Lyngby BK Vs Krasnodar Prediction: Players News and Squad
LYNGBY PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Andersen Defenders: Brandrup, Sorensen, Christensen, Lumb Defensive Midfielders: Rasmussen, Christjansen Attacking Midfielders:Fosgaard, Rygaard Jensen, Larsen Forwards: Kjaer
WHO TO WATCH: Kjaer scored the lone away goal in the first leg encounter at Krasnodar and has now netted 3 times in this competition.
FC KRASNODAR PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: A. Granqvist (D)Y. Gazinskiy (M)C. Kaboré (M)Naldo (D)F. Smolov (A)Joãozinho (M)S. Kritsyuk (G)V. Podberezkin (0)A. Jędrzejczyk (D)V. Claesson (M)Ricardo Laborde (A)
WHO TO WATCH: V. Claesson has scored 1 goal in 2 games for the hosts in their domestic league and also scored in their first leg of this match.
Why Lyngby BK Will Win
Lyngby are high on confidence ahead of the of the return leg at home having bagged an important away goal in the first leg away to Krasnodar and had enough preparation by resting their players in the domestic gama against Brondby.
Why FC Krasnodar Will Win
The Russian outfit kicked off the new domestic campaign with a 2-1 win over Rubin Kazan and beat Tosno 2-0 so they will be in high confidence in the away match after winning the first leg clash and having not lost any match in their 5 matches so far in all competitions.
Lyngby BK Vs Krasnodar Prediction
The visitors Krasnodar have started the season well but having given Lyngby tyhe lead and an important away goal they have made this clash open for every team. Lyngby have won the last 3 matches played at home this season and we hope they will replicate that form in this game.
We predict a home win for Lyngby Bk or a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|02-08||bet analysis||AEL LIMASSOL 2.70||3.25||AUSTRIA VIENNA 2.70||19:00|
|02-08||bet analysis||BATE BORISOV 3.35||3.14||SLAVIA PRAGUE 2.32||20:00|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||BSC YOUNG BOYS 2.54||3.52||DYNAMO KIEV 2.70||21:15|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||HAFNARFJORDUR 2.70||3.25||MARIBOR 2.70||21:30|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||ROSENBORG 2.75||3.35||CELTIC 2.59||21:45|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||HNK RIJEKA 2.37||3.28||RB SALZBURG 3.12||21:45|
|03-08||bet analysis||DINAMO MINSK 2.42||3.18||AEK LARNACA 3.12||18:00|
|03-08||bet analysis||GABALA 2.97||3.24||PANATHINAIKOS 2.49||20:00|
|03-08||Bet Analysis||LYNGBY BK 3.30||3.41||FC KRASNODAR 2.22||20:45|
|03-08||bet analysis||SKENDERBEU 2.70||3.19||MLADA BOLESLAV 2.75||21:00|
|03-08||Bet Analysis||HAJDUK SPLIT 2.04||3.59||BRONDBY IF 3.59||21:30|
|03-08||bet analysis||SCR ALTACH 3.19||3.30||KAA GENT 2.32||21:30|
|03-08||bet analysis||PANIONIOS GSS 2.90||3.11||MACCABI TEL AVIV 2.63||22:00|