Meppen vs Carl Zeiss Jena Prediction. 12th seed Meppen will welcome Carl Zeiss Jena at the Hänsch-Arena for the Germany 3. Liga game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Meppen vs Carl Zeiss Jena Prediction: Match Facts
- Meppen is in the 12th position of the Germany 3. Bundesliga 2017-2018 table with 39 points after playing 30 matches with 9 wins 12draws and 9 losses.
- In their last 5 overall matches played in all competitions they have managed 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses (WDLLD)
- This season of the Germany 3. Bundesliga, they have played 15 matches at home so far with resulting 6 draw, 6 win and 3 losses.
- Their last game played against Fortuna Koln they won 2-0 an away from home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 33 goals for (GF), conceded 38 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -5 goals.
- Carl Zeiss Jena having played 29 matches is at position 12 with 39 points in this 2017-18 Germany 3. Liga.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 10 times and lost 11 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 4 times and lost 9 time in their overall 14 away games played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game(WLDDW)
- Their last game played against Zwickau they won 2-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 28 goals for (GF), conceded 33 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -5 goals.
Meppen vs Carl Zeiss Jena Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 9 times in the past drawn 6 times with 0 wins for Meppen and 3 wins for Carl Zeiss Jena in those games.
- The last 5 recent encounter between the two teams have resulted in 2 draws and 0 wins for Meppen and 3 wins for Carl Zeiss Jena.
- The last match played between the two sides was in 16/9/2017 at Carl Zeiss Jena that ended in a 2-2 draw.
Meppen vs Carl Zeiss Jena Prediction: Players News and Squad
MEPPEN’S PREDICTED LINE-UP: E. Domaschke-M. Gebers , S. Puttkammer, J. Vidović, M. Ballmert-P. Posipal, M. Wagner, N. Granatowski, T. Leugers-M. Kremer, B. Girth.
WHO TO WATCH: B. Girth have scored 3 goals for the hosts in 4 matches played this season.
Why Meppen will win
Considering only 3 matches have been lost by the hosts so far in the Germany 3 Bundesliga its a very good form for the hosts whle playing at their own back yard and will most likely use that advanatge.
Why Carl Zeiss Jena will win
Carl Zeiss Jena have a historical dominance over Meppen winning 3 and drawing 6 of their all 9 past encounters and they will get motivation from that to get a win here
Meppen vs Carl Zeiss Jena Prediction
With home ground advantage the hosts would be the ones looking for another win of the season but it will not be a walk in the park for them as the visitors were much better team in all their meetings in the past so this match will most likely end in a draw.
Our Verdict : a draw.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|04/04/18||BARCELONA 1.29||5.65||ROMA 10.48||1 OVER 2.5||Bet Analysis||4-1|
|04/04/18||BENEVENTO 1.82||3.76||VERONA 4.29||1X||Bet Analysis||3 - 0|
|04/04/18||MEPPEN 2.18||3.30||CARL ZEISS JENA 3.35||Bet Analysis||2 - 1|
|04/04/18||VARZIM 1.96||3.39||PORTO B 3.76||GG||Bet Analysis||3 - 1|
|04/04/18||CAPE TOWN CITY 2.03||3.32||GOLDEN ARROWS 3.75||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|04/04/18||MAMELODI SUNDOWNS 1.70||3.51||CHIPPA UNITED 5.32||Bet Analysis||2-0|
|04/04/18||ULSAN HYUNDAI 1.72||4.03||MELBOURNE VICTORY 4.35||Bet Analysis||6 - 2|
|04/04/18||SHANGHAI SIPG 1.66||4.18||KAWASAKI FRONTALE 4.56||1x||Bet Analysis||1 - 1|
|04/04/18||CELTIC 1.23||6.17||DUNDEE FC 12.88||1||Bet Analysis||0 - 0|
|04/04/18||APOLLON LIMASSOL 1.39||4.86||OMONIA NICOSIA 6.94||Bet Analysis||3 - 0|
|04/04/18||RENNES 3.18||3.45||MONACO 2.26||Bet Analysis||1 - 1|
|04/04/18||PAS GIANNINA 1.86||3.24||APOLLON SMYRNIS 4.68||Bet Analysis||0 - 1|
|04/04/18||TORINO 1.56||4.05||CROTONE 6.20||Bet Analysis||4 - 1|
|04/04/18||DINAMO ZAGREB 1.78||3.46||HNK RIJEKA 4.35||Bet Analysis||3-0|
|04/04/18||RANDERS FC 2.27||3.23||SILKEBORG IF 3.12||2||Bet Analysis||1 - 3|