Millwall FC Vs Bolton Prediction. The battle for the first league win continues as Millwall welcomes Bolton at The Den for the England Championship game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Millwall FC Vs Bolton Prediction: Match Facts
- Millwall FC having played 1 match is at position 21 with 0 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 home games played (this being their first home game played).
- Their last 1 match played they have won 0 games, drawn 0 games and lost 1 game (L)
- Their last game played against Nottingham Forest they lost 1-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goals.
- Bolton having played 1 match is at position 16 with 0 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 0 away matches played (this being their first away game played).
- Their last 1 match played they have won 0 games, drew 0 games and lost 1 game (L)
- Their last game played against Leeds United they won 2-3 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Millwall FC Vs Bolton Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 13 times and drew 2 times while Millwall FC wins 2 times and Bolton wins 9 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Millwall FC has won 0 games and both have draw 1 game while Bolton wins 4 games.
- Their last match played on 19/11/2016 Bolton won 2-0 being a home game.
Millwall FC Vs Bolton Prediction: Players News And Squads
MILLWALL FC PREDICTED LINE UP: J. Archer, C. McLaughlin, S. Hutchinson, J. Cooper, J. Meredith, S. Williams, J. Wallace, G. Saville, S. Ferguson, L. Gregory, T. Elliott, A. O’Brien, S. Morison and F. Onyedinma.
WHO TO WATCH: L. Gregory is the leading top goal scorer for Millwall FC with 18 goals (last season) J. Wallace has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
BOLTON PREDICTED LINE UP: M. Howard, D. Dervite, S. Darby, R. Burke, D. Wheater, M. Beevers, A. Taylor, J. Vela, J. Karacan, W. Buckley, J. Cullen, A. Le Fondre, A. Armstrong and G. Madine.
WHO TO WATCH: G. Madine is the leading top goal scorer for Bolton with 1 goal. J. Vela has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Millwall FC Will Win
They started very bad at an away match and will be fighting to retain their form in home ground game so as they come to the right track.
Why Bolton Will Win
They lost at home which gives them a lot of hard work to be done in order to win this away game so as they come back to the game.
Millwall FC Vs Bolton Prediction
These two teams started their first game with disappointment and will be battling to return back to good form.
Our prediction: a home win for Millwall.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|12-08||bet analysis||CARDIFF 2.59||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.91||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.48||3.18||BOURNEMOUTH 3.02||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||MILLWALL 2.04||3.38||BOLTON 3.81||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.58||3.28||BRISTOL CITY 2.80||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||LEEDS 2.09||3.32||PRESTON 3.70||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.47||3.39||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.85||17:00|
|12-08||bet analysis||OXFORD UTD 2.47||3.33||PORTSMOUTH 2.90||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.57||3.32||CHARLTON 2.78||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.54||3.25||IPSWICH 2.87||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||READING 3.51||3.61||FULHAM 2.05||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||DERBY 2.27||3.18||WOLVERHAMPTON 3.40||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||BLACKPOOL 2.80||3.28||MK DONS 2.58||17:00|
|12-08||ROTHERHAM 2.44||3.36||SOUTHEND 2.92||17:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||CSKA MOSCOW 2.54||3.34||SPARTAK MOSCOW 2.80||17:30|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||NANTES 3.47||3.36||MARSEILLE 2.17||18:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.84||3.17||ST. ETIENNE 2.63||21:00|
|12-08||Bet Analysis||AMIENS 2.85||3.07||ANGERS 2.69||21:00|