Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction. Never an easy place to visit, the Den will be a testing environment for a Boro team as they Play against Milwall in the Championship.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Match Facts
- Millwall having played 21 matches is at position 17 with 23 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 8 times and lost 8 games.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 2 times and lost 3 times in their overall 10 home games played.
- Bristol have one wins, a loss, and 3 draws in their last five matches: (DWLDD)
- Their last game played by them ended in a 0-0 draw at Aston Villa.
- So far in this season they have scored 22 goals for (GF), conceded 21 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Middlesbrough having played 21 matches is at position 8 with 32 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 5 times and lost 7 games.
- Middlesbrough have three losses and two wins in their last five matches: (WLLWL)
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 4 times in their overall 10 away matches played
- Middlesbrough are coming into this game on the back of a 0-2 home win vs Ipswich
- So far in this season they have scored 27 goals for (GF), conceded 20 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 7 goals.
Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: H2H
- Millwall and Boro have met 17 times before, with each of them taking 3 draws and 6 wins for Millwall while Boro have won 8 matches.
- In the last 5 between them Millwall have won 2 matches and Boro have won 3 matches.
- Their last match played between them was on March3rd, 2015 Millwall lost 3-0 at Middlesbrough.
Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Players News And Squads
MILWALL CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: Martin, Romeo, Hutchinson, Cooper, Meredith, Wallace, Tunnicliffe, Saville, O’Brien, Morison, Gregory
WHO TO WATCH: Bobby Reid-has scored ten goals for this side, and one of them came late last Saturday as his side equalized and then went on to win at Hull.
MIDDLESBROUGH PREDICTED LINE UP: Randolph, Christie, Ayala, Gibson, Fabio, Howson, Leadbitter, Downing, Bamford, Braithwaite, Assombalonga..
WHO TO WATCH: B. Assombalonga is the leading top goal scorer for Middlesbrough with 11 goals. M. Johnson has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Milwall Will Win
The hosts will be relying on their home ground advantage to win this clash Millwall, who were promoted via the play-offs earlier this year, are 17th in the Championship but have lost just one in five, picking up a battling 0-0 draw at Aston Villa last time out and beating Sheffield United 3-1 at the start of the month.
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
They are starting to show they are capable of delivering the goods on the road as well as in front of their own fan as they have averaged their performance away from home win with 3 wins draws and losses.
Millwall vs Middlesbrough Prediction
The host have a good results at home, winning 5 matches out of ten and losing just 3 of them. The visitors, Middlesbrough have a very average away record as they have won three of ten away games this term but they are yet to taste victory against a top-half opposition,
Our Verdict:A home win for Millwall or a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||PRESTON 2.31||3.33||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.17||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.64||2.91||BURNLEY 3.07||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.95||3.17||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.53||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.48||3.18||QPR 3.02||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.53||3.28||READING 2.85||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||DERBY 2.26||3.18||ASTON VILLA 3.34||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 3.01||3.33||FULHAM 2.37||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 3.24||3.39||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.21||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||NORTHAMPTON 2.80||3.45||WALSALL 2.58||18:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.23||3.33||REAL SOCIEDAD 3.26||18:15|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||STANDARD LIEGE 2.36||3.39||KAA GENT 3.11||20:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||KORTRIJK 2.63||3.18||MECHELEN 2.63||22:00|
|16-12||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.30||3.45||AMIENS 3.43||22:00|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||CELTA VIGO 2.37||3.33||VILLARREAL 3.02||18:15|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||BENEVENTO 2.80||3.39||SPAL 2.63||20:00|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||LAS PALMAS UD 2.54||3.18||ESPANYOL 2.86||20:30|
|17-12||Bet Analysis||ATALANTA 2.37||3.28||LAZIO 2.97||22:45|